Reviews for je ne veux pas mourir toute seule
hal99 chapter 25 . 2/9/2013
wow, I really like this. I couldn't stop reading it! :)
affableFacade chapter 25 . 1/6/2013
This one was better. I liked the title, too. Very raw and straight down to the point. I like writers who don't take forever to say what they mean.
affableFacade chapter 24 . 1/6/2013
Haven't seen any of 'em.
affableFacade chapter 22 . 1/6/2013
Him? Really? I personally think he was a whiny critic, and he was totally a hipster, if you look at his personality and what he says about his and others' writing,
I, personally, would date Joseph Conrad.
affableFacade chapter 19 . 1/6/2013
The innocent can never last.
affableFacade chapter 16 . 1/6/2013
I don't think you should worry about this. If your friends have been with you for as long as you say, it's not like they can just up and leave without a second glance. Just don't treat them like yesterday's trash and you should be fine.
My Parakeet Has Issues chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
I like this one too! So simple, yet so deep. Just proves that less is more. Once again, just the capitalization thing, haha.

Keep Writing,

My Parakeet Has Issues
Love A Mysterious Thing chapter 25 . 7/27/2012
This pillowbook never lost meaning. And if it did... I didn't notice but it's still amazing!
Love A Mysterious Thing chapter 23 . 7/27/2012
Lover of music. love it!
Love A Mysterious Thing chapter 21 . 7/27/2012
Same. Even in a crowded room with friends.. you're still alone. :/
Love A Mysterious Thing chapter 19 . 7/27/2012
My parents are gone. One is dead the other is just not worth aspiring to be like and i knew that when I was younger. But this is true. As sad as it may be, it's good to have an example that you will never follow and encourage you to aspire to be more like you. Great write.
Love A Mysterious Thing chapter 18 . 7/26/2012
Sad face. But still loved it.
Love A Mysterious Thing chapter 17 . 7/26/2012
Love it.
Love A Mysterious Thing chapter 16 . 7/26/2012
thought that about myself with all my friends too. Till I broke down in front of them when they were going on vacation without me and then they came back with a buttload of souveniours and told me they loved me. Ha you just have to let them know that's how you feel. you might be underestimating yourself.
Love A Mysterious Thing chapter 15 . 7/26/2012