Reviews for Summertime Sadness
AlanisBRAVO chapter 11 . 12/30/2012
Gosh , I loved this short sweet story! I love that they are together , they are just so cute together ! I also think your an amazing writer , I love your other stories especially French Kisses , please update soon ! Again , I loved this story :)
Ditto123 chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Oh, I LOVE listening to indie music! And Hipsters too!
happyflowers0729 chapter 11 . 7/7/2012
I thought it was good. But I'll check out the story!:)
happyflowers0729 chapter 10 . 6/25/2012
Hmmmmm, I don't like this Jaden fellow...but she's thinking of Shiloh on her date so it's alright! YAY! - And I think those stories about Mason and Shanna and Lee sound great!:)
Ihatethesystem chapter 10 . 6/19/2012
YES! Do make one on Mason. And make a sequel of how Lennon and Shiloh go a few years down the road, etc...
happyflowers0729 chapter 9 . 6/16/2012
:) hi this is sooo good can't wait for the next chapter! Read my new story Blind:)
happyflowers0729 chapter 6 . 6/16/2012
DOOO IT DO IT! POST the Kennedy and Sahara story it sounds great! I just started reading this like two days ago and since I've been busy I'm going to be on chapter 7 this is so good. Love it lots.:)
teehee chapter 9 . 6/15/2012
yay really awesome chapter :) cant wait for the next one! luv this story.
Ihatethesystem chapter 9 . 6/14/2012
I've been following this story for a while now and I rather like it. But now you need to make Lennon and Shiloh fall in love. Please?

And as to your deal, could you review either 'Smoke and Frost' or 'Panerva's School for the Gifted', or both? Thank you!
Ihatethesystem chapter 7 . 6/12/2012
They need to fall in love, Shiloh and Lennon. They HAVE to. They are too damn cute together and so together they must stay.
hello chapter 6 . 6/11/2012
i love shiloh&lennon together so please make them interact more with each other in later chaps! update soon) its a really good story cant wait for more. i just wish there was more 'slow moving romance' between shiloh&lennon and not just sex ( but oh well. still cant wait for the next chap! :)
Ihatethesystem chapter 6 . 6/10/2012
I love this story. It's cute and romantic and I love how he's chasing after her (both Shiloh ans Kennedy for Lennon and Sahara) and I just...

To me, Lennon's bitchy attitude seems a bit much, but then again, in a perfect world, everyone loves everyone. Too bad that world doesn't exist :(
DrippingRubies chapter 4 . 6/8/2012
Really enjoying this story so far.
conti siegel chapter 4 . 6/8/2012
love it
SierraChee chapter 4 . 6/8/2012
This is good! Keep up the good work! Cant wait for the next chapter.