Reviews for The Deal
LizASmith chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Oh my god. That was sooo cute! Absolutely LOVED it! :)
LadyJoa de Robin chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
I like how you portray Emma and Ian. They have this special annoy-each-other-to-no-end relationship that only some best friends or siblings could share. And the ending was very sweet :D
Water Balloon chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
So! CUTE! I love Emma's personality and Ian's stubborness. Good job, and PUH-LEASE keep writing HUGE ONE-SHOTS!

SIMPLY AMAZING!
Robin chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
very cliche, sweet, and heartwarming. I enjoyed it, :)
I caught myself chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Nice work but i like your other story better.
The Bald Fiasco chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
u ARE a sucker for chocolate aren't you?

anyways, WHAT A STORY! im sleepy as fuck, but man was that GOOOOOOOOOOOD! what can i say, other than a few typo's and grammatical errors, i can see NOTHING wrong with this! i mean, sure, the subject is typical and overdone, but you pulled it off BRILLIANTLY! i mean, BRILLIANTLY!

the character's were wonderful, and pretty well developed considering it was a short story...LOVED Ian and Emma, especially with her love of chocolate mirroring yours! Ian is awesome, even if u ditch the fact that he has the EXACT life that i dream of having! the chemistry between them was great! loved the constant ribbing and all...

what else...the climax was awesome! Ian's confession was nice, although predictable, as was his choice of his Masterpiece. Heck, there isnt really much of a scope for non-predictablility when you have this generic plotline with characters like these, so yea, it all comes down to how you weild it, and man was that amazing! you pulled it off wonderfully, so Kudus to that!

and man was that a kiss! i'm sure that was you're biggest para! yup, it was. just checked. wow! amar seriously kaam kaaj nai...anyways, it felt kinda awkward reading it, but from a totally neutral standpoint, id say it was well written...yea, im gonna shut up now.

Anyways, keep this up! I'ld love to see more of your short stories hitting FP shelves, and then hopefully actual Bookstore Bookshelves!

Adios! D
Carmel March chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Aye aye aye, muy caliente! And cute, cute, cute. Loved it, seriously. I loved the hot chocolate detail, the 'deal' between them, him taking care of her when she was sick, and the ending, of course. I hope you continue to write one-shots, because this was amazing.
GEEYEAH chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
i loved reading this story!
MrsTomlinson69 chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
I loved this! It was sooo cute c:
MrsTomlinson69 chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
I loved this! It was sooo cute c:
leavesfallingup chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
A very nice story. I wonder how often childhood friendships became might-have-beens because both parties were too frightened to speak their true feelings. Friendship should always be the first step in true love.

Good job
SimranVim chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
I really like this story ! Well thought out ! Also can't wait for the next chapter in Hades In Highschool!
LeUndeadRabidChipmunk chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
i'll proberly sound gay. don't care. cutest story. ev ar! first of all, yea, you totally ripped off scarlet -_- that outta the way, emma is tooo epic! i dunno why, she just is! _ for some reason, her love affair with chocolate is adorable! the mug shot (see what i did there!) thing, sooo cuute! aawwwwwwwwhh! also, the park bench part was tooooo adorable! but the best was when emma caught the cold and started talkin like that! funny, yes! downright adorable? YES!

'Yes,' I said. 'Whad happed do your phodoshood? You shoulded hab come. Id was ibportad.'

Ian was trying hard not to laugh and he was not doing a good job of it either. 'Sick you is entertaining,' he said finally.

that was just a gem! RED HEADS! 0_0 the gorgeous gifts to mankind! 0_0 oh! i forgot!

'No your hair was fine,' I said. 'I just need to be in my own hair for a while. Ew, I sound like I'm a louse.'

XD aand then there was that ending..the kind that makes you wish you were not even you and just the character in the book. yea, so maybe i wanet to be ian. problem! this was sooooo niiice! dude, whenever you get another spark of inspiration like this, ink it! you need to! looved this! _
XxCliche-SpicexX chapter 1 . 6/4/2012