Reviews for ClockWorks
ellysium-topaz chapter 3 . 6/6/2012
I'm loving this story so far! The idea of the game is really cool! I also love Yuzu's character, I think we get a really strong feel for who she is right from the first chapter. And the writing is very funny too, I particularly like the scene from the second chapter, where Yuzu is interrogating Azawa. Sometimes I feel that the dialogue can use a little more detail, but at the same time, I think the directness of the speech gives it that kind of snappy feeling that makes comedic banter so successful.

One thing I'd like to mention is to watch some of your spelling, for example:

[Yuzu hardly seemed to care but she did in face care.]

I believe you meant fact, instead of face? And "cheery", instead of "cherry", I saw a few times.

Other than that, great story. I can't wait to see how Yuzu will use the game!
Sock my Rock chapter 3 . 6/6/2012
This chapter made me laugh a good couple of times. The Jojo's Bizarre Adventure reference made me laugh especially. You also made the grim reaper out to be a fat Otaku, which for some reason i can actually see.

Anyway I'm glad that the readers finally get to now what clock work does and how it's going to play a role in the story. I think it's going to interesting how you are going to use your plot device. As you really can turn this light and fun story into a darker fic which could still work, but whatever it's your call.

I'm looking forward to your next update, so please update soon!
Sock my Rock chapter 2 . 6/5/2012
You have a great story here! Yuzu to me is a very likable character, and I can't wait to see what you will do with her character. Your story also seems to have an interesting plot that going to be fun. Oh and I really love the way that you break the fourth wall. Anyway please keep up the great work and update soon!
18 | « Prev Page 1 2