Reviews for You Can Run
Hikaoru13 chapter 21 . 4/14
And I'm so glad you updated.
the witty banter made my day.
oh and wes's gay?
now that's unexpected.
Miss Fuhrer chapter 1 . 4/8
XD Ahaha! This is so awesome! I love the choice of words *cough* cussing *cough*. *smiles brightly* You know, I'm actually surprised I'm still attracted to this kind of stories, wherein the main protagonist (obviously a girl) masquerades as a boy and attends an all boys school. I'm seriously contemplating whether I'm still sane or not. :) Probably the latter but people already know that! :D

Moving on... I really enjoyed reading the first chapter. Her point of view and social awkwardness is so hilarious I can't help but continue reading. :D So, with that said, I will go read the next chapter ;D Tomorrow. T.T Only because it's family movie night! XD Soooo, see you later! ;) Just one question, who is Nate, really? I mean, I read the word "agent" somewhere so I thought she was an FBI trainee or something...

Sincerely,
Miss Fuhrer
Grey chapter 21 . 3/16
Awesome awesome awesome! Just started reading it today, and couldn't stop. Caught up now, and I'm so excited for more! I love your story, the writing style, your characters, the whole thing. You have a gift. See you next chapter!
UltraViolet1197 chapter 21 . 3/1
This story needs to get published. It's brilliant!
squishysquashyrainyboots chapter 21 . 2/17
they're here! the new characters to criticize and love to bits! oh, still warm.
*smiles creepily*

yess more please.
xx squish

ps: good luck with the tundra. i'll mail you an ice-pick.
squishysquashyrainyboots chapter 20 . 2/17
have i been saying this forever or what? ian is a great character! however... (don't murder me) i feel like you should be careful to not make him that stereotypical rich kid thug with a heart of gold. i do love him, though.

wait. WHY did he get his sister to look up cal for him? that's fucking creepy.

lots of love,
squish out
Yabu chapter 21 . 2/11
AWESOOOOOME. This story is always great for a laugh, but the plot keeps on drawing me in so I find myself thinking about it for agessss. keep goinggggggggggggggggggggg xx
Stellar Eclipse chapter 20 . 1/19
This chapter was indeed a plot twist, haha. I knew Wes was up to no good, considering he smokes pot... But seriously, how does Calli keep getting people to find out her secret?
P.S. Just so you know I actually read this a while ago but didn't decide to review until now.
P.P.S. I'm glad you're okay! I hope you don't take so long to update next time...
P.P.P.S. I'm pretty sure at least half of my reviews are me telling you to update faster so sorry for being impatient. I understand if there's too much stuff going on in your life.
You say No chapter 20 . 1/12
Woah, actually I picked this up today and YUS! In all actuality I was rooting for Ian, he's awesome Wes is sweet and all but something was always off about him... Also Calli didn't feel much with Wes's tongue and /that/ is never a good sign in determining affection. I know that Calli has been keeping this 'secret' but honestly since how long has Ian known? And why would he have his sister do it? If his sister will be there then Calli will have girl time with Anya/Ariel? :D Anyways sorry for this random bunches of my thoughts. Thank you for writing! This is pretty amazing!
You say No chapter 11 . 1/12
You know I've been holding in all my tears since I learned about Calli's situation but the tears spilled in this chapter(11) because I'd honestly have a complete and utter mental breakdown with the scar fucker and being an orphan who actually chose to take care of others. I'd probably go to an asylum.
So when Calli was on the verge of having an all out panic attack I cried while laughing, I was really fucking sad that the fear could do that- that it is the worst kind of scar besides physically.
Thanks for making me realize how emotionally invested with this story I was. This is entirely possible for a unfortunate person...
This is also a fantastic story that actually has me laughing out loud also so please keep up the awesome work!
sadiekanetheevilmarshmallow chapter 20 . 12/25/2013
Damn, don't you ever even dare to discontinue post chapters more frequently and good lord you're an amazing writer I can expect this to be a a best seller. Your witty comebacks are wonderfully delicious to short
This story is goddamn wonderful.
StalkingClouds chapter 20 . 12/13/2013
Wes is gay? Noooooo! I actually liked the guy. And oh my God Ian did not just say that *snaps fingers* but seriously how did he know they were in a relationship? Does he have like spies or something? I've been waiting forever for this update and I'm glad I waited cause it slapped me right across the face the moment Ian was like 'Callista' and I was like 'Oh hell to the no!'. Please update, I'm literally obsessed with your story:)
NerotheNinja chapter 20 . 12/7/2013
what
what even
what the fuck?
I stop going on fictionpress for a few months and THIS HAPPENS

GOD DAMN IT
I love Ian though can I have him pleasseeeee?
Adria Zoi Parzifal chapter 20 . 12/4/2013
So besides the fact that you're an absolutely awful person for leaving me to die here without an update... HOLY SHIT. That's kinda all I can say for this chapter because HOLY FUCKING SHIT HE KNOWS and he's not being a complete asshole about it? Well no more than usual? That's like... Awe inspiring. And totally curse worthy. And Wes... Damn. Although I really like Ian. Like a lot, I think he and Cal have this thing going on were they're both sarcastic smart asses and secretly are like, enjoying each other's company. And they're so freaking funny together, I love it. So you know, I wouldn't be too cut up if Cal ended up with him instead of Wes. I actually think it would be so great because everything that happens that involves the two of them cracks me up. So maybe you could put in a bit more Cal/Ian convos? Hilarious ones. Oh, and you rock for finally updating. If you keep it up I will continue to praise your genius and stroke your ego in wonderful ways.

I was so excited when I finally checked my email and this was in there. I could barely sit through meditation class (even though I didn't really want to in the first place). You did not disappoint. :). Update!
augmentedDREAMS chapter 20 . 12/3/2013
When Ian said "Yeah, she did, Callista." I was like"...Waaaaaaaaaaaaaat?"

LOL. And NOOO! DX why couldn't you just let Wes and Cal have their happily ever after together? *bawls*
140 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »