Reviews for You Can Run
Gewlface chapter 21 . 2/25
I just found this story and immediately fell in love with it. I love your writing style and the plot, and I swear I almost peed myself laughing multiple times. Keep it up, this is great. I wish I had a quarter of your writing talent.
sadiekanetheevilmarshmallow chapter 21 . 11/14/2014
Oh my gosh update pleaseeeee
I love your sassy story to sassy bits
I'm like re reading this for the 5th time am it's still like I'm reading it for the first time.
THAT'S how good your story is ahhh
Guest chapter 21 . 11/14/2014
Please update! Gosh I've been waiting a year so I decided to re read the whole thing. Repeatedly. Why is Calli so sassy. Gimme some sass.
renegade01 chapter 20 . 11/1/2014
I like this. I hope you still continue with it ;-)
Hikaoru13 chapter 21 . 4/14/2014
And I'm so glad you updated.
the witty banter made my day.
oh and wes's gay?
now that's unexpected.
Incendiary chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
XD Ahaha! This is so awesome! I love the choice of words *cough* cussing *cough*. *smiles brightly* You know, I'm actually surprised I'm still attracted to this kind of stories, wherein the main protagonist (obviously a girl) masquerades as a boy and attends an all boys school. I'm seriously contemplating whether I'm still sane or not. :) Probably the latter but people already know that! :D

Moving on... I really enjoyed reading the first chapter. Her point of view and social awkwardness is so hilarious I can't help but continue reading. :D So, with that said, I will go read the next chapter ;D Tomorrow. T.T Only because it's family movie night! XD Soooo, see you later! ;) Just one question, who is Nate, really? I mean, I read the word "agent" somewhere so I thought she was an FBI trainee or something...

Sincerely,
Miss Fuhrer
Grey chapter 21 . 3/16/2014
Awesome awesome awesome! Just started reading it today, and couldn't stop. Caught up now, and I'm so excited for more! I love your story, the writing style, your characters, the whole thing. You have a gift. See you next chapter!
UltraViolet1197 chapter 21 . 3/1/2014
This story needs to get published. It's brilliant!
squishysquashyrainyboots chapter 21 . 2/17/2014
they're here! the new characters to criticize and love to bits! oh, still warm.
*smiles creepily*

yess more please.
xx squish

ps: good luck with the tundra. i'll mail you an ice-pick.
squishysquashyrainyboots chapter 20 . 2/17/2014
have i been saying this forever or what? ian is a great character! however... (don't murder me) i feel like you should be careful to not make him that stereotypical rich kid thug with a heart of gold. i do love him, though.

wait. WHY did he get his sister to look up cal for him? that's fucking creepy.

lots of love,
squish out
Yabu chapter 21 . 2/11/2014
AWESOOOOOME. This story is always great for a laugh, but the plot keeps on drawing me in so I find myself thinking about it for agessss. keep goinggggggggggggggggggggg xx
Stellar Eclipse chapter 20 . 1/19/2014
This chapter was indeed a plot twist, haha. I knew Wes was up to no good, considering he smokes pot... But seriously, how does Calli keep getting people to find out her secret?
P.S. Just so you know I actually read this a while ago but didn't decide to review until now.
P.P.S. I'm glad you're okay! I hope you don't take so long to update next time...
P.P.P.S. I'm pretty sure at least half of my reviews are me telling you to update faster so sorry for being impatient. I understand if there's too much stuff going on in your life.
You say No chapter 20 . 1/12/2014
Woah, actually I picked this up today and YUS! In all actuality I was rooting for Ian, he's awesome Wes is sweet and all but something was always off about him... Also Calli didn't feel much with Wes's tongue and /that/ is never a good sign in determining affection. I know that Calli has been keeping this 'secret' but honestly since how long has Ian known? And why would he have his sister do it? If his sister will be there then Calli will have girl time with Anya/Ariel? :D Anyways sorry for this random bunches of my thoughts. Thank you for writing! This is pretty amazing!
You say No chapter 11 . 1/12/2014
You know I've been holding in all my tears since I learned about Calli's situation but the tears spilled in this chapter(11) because I'd honestly have a complete and utter mental breakdown with the scar fucker and being an orphan who actually chose to take care of others. I'd probably go to an asylum.
So when Calli was on the verge of having an all out panic attack I cried while laughing, I was really fucking sad that the fear could do that- that it is the worst kind of scar besides physically.
Thanks for making me realize how emotionally invested with this story I was. This is entirely possible for a unfortunate person...
This is also a fantastic story that actually has me laughing out loud also so please keep up the awesome work!
sadiekanetheevilmarshmallow chapter 20 . 12/25/2013
Damn, don't you ever even dare to discontinue post chapters more frequently and good lord you're an amazing writer I can expect this to be a a best seller. Your witty comebacks are wonderfully delicious to short
This story is goddamn wonderful.
144 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »