Reviews for You Can Run
Guest chapter 1 . 10/2
Hello, just to say ,can you pretty please continue this story ? I really appreciate your writing and I'm sure that I'm not the only one.A least tell us that you are still alive and healthy. Bye.
Hoping fir an answer your devoted reader irllydontknw
Moon95 chapter 1 . 4/18
Are you alive? Are you alright? It's been over two years...and it's crazy how you still haven't updated yet. I hope you're ok. Just yell out a "hi guys, i'm fiine" even if you're not posting a new chapter. Take care, love :)
gahhhhhhh chapter 21 . 9/21/2015
omg this is like the 8th time I'm reading this its so good
Gewlface chapter 1 . 6/14/2015
Not trying to bitch, but are you ever going to update this again? I'm sitting here crying (silently and on the inside, that is) because I want - no, need more of this amazing piece of rainbows and sparkles. I noticed that you have another story up, and okay, that's cool, but please don't just abandon this story, especially without saying something first. Put in the summary that it's on hiatus, or something. I'd rather know than sit here and foolishly wait. This story is really well-written even though you totally dumped the England thing without warning (lol) and it made me nearly piss my pants laughing multiple times over. I miss it a lot and would very much appreciate if you would so kindly post a new chapter, or at least p.m. me what the hell's going on with this. Thanks c:
Gewlface chapter 21 . 2/25/2015
I just found this story and immediately fell in love with it. I love your writing style and the plot, and I swear I almost peed myself laughing multiple times. Keep it up, this is great. I wish I had a quarter of your writing talent.
sadiekanetheevilmarshmallow chapter 21 . 11/14/2014
Oh my gosh update pleaseeeee
I love your sassy story to sassy bits
I'm like re reading this for the 5th time am it's still like I'm reading it for the first time.
THAT'S how good your story is ahhh
Guest chapter 21 . 11/14/2014
Please update! Gosh I've been waiting a year so I decided to re read the whole thing. Repeatedly. Why is Calli so sassy. Gimme some sass.
renegade01 chapter 20 . 11/1/2014
I like this. I hope you still continue with it ;-)
Hikaoru13 chapter 21 . 4/14/2014
And I'm so glad you updated.
the witty banter made my day.
oh and wes's gay?
now that's unexpected.
Incendiary chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
XD Ahaha! This is so awesome! I love the choice of words *cough* cussing *cough*. *smiles brightly* You know, I'm actually surprised I'm still attracted to this kind of stories, wherein the main protagonist (obviously a girl) masquerades as a boy and attends an all boys school. I'm seriously contemplating whether I'm still sane or not. :) Probably the latter but people already know that! :D

Moving on... I really enjoyed reading the first chapter. Her point of view and social awkwardness is so hilarious I can't help but continue reading. :D So, with that said, I will go read the next chapter ;D Tomorrow. T.T Only because it's family movie night! XD Soooo, see you later! ;) Just one question, who is Nate, really? I mean, I read the word "agent" somewhere so I thought she was an FBI trainee or something...

Miss Fuhrer
Grey chapter 21 . 3/16/2014
Awesome awesome awesome! Just started reading it today, and couldn't stop. Caught up now, and I'm so excited for more! I love your story, the writing style, your characters, the whole thing. You have a gift. See you next chapter!
UltraViolet1197 chapter 21 . 3/1/2014
This story needs to get published. It's brilliant!
squishysquashyrainyboots chapter 21 . 2/17/2014
they're here! the new characters to criticize and love to bits! oh, still warm.
*smiles creepily*

yess more please.
xx squish

ps: good luck with the tundra. i'll mail you an ice-pick.
squishysquashyrainyboots chapter 20 . 2/17/2014
have i been saying this forever or what? ian is a great character! however... (don't murder me) i feel like you should be careful to not make him that stereotypical rich kid thug with a heart of gold. i do love him, though.

wait. WHY did he get his sister to look up cal for him? that's fucking creepy.

lots of love,
squish out
Yabu chapter 21 . 2/11/2014
AWESOOOOOME. This story is always great for a laugh, but the plot keeps on drawing me in so I find myself thinking about it for agessss. keep goinggggggggggggggggggggg xx
148 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »