Reviews for You Can Run
amriki chapter 19 . 6/19/2013
Aaaaaannnndddd she lives! O.o Yippee! Please update frequently Bobbi ...you're killing me with the suspense ...:D
Rosie chapter 19 . 6/18/2013
Asdfghjkl I adore this.
And I now ship Ian with her even more.
Well fuck.
And wow... Just. I think I adore Ian even more now? Because HE JUST NEVER LET ON AND FUCK YEAH I LOVE HIM!
Adria Zoi Parzifal chapter 19 . 6/18/2013
*Snickers* God you're funny. I love the fact that Ian writes down everything Cal says that he thinks is funny. That just makes this story so much better. Hmm, can I see a possible friendship coming from over yonder horizon? Maybe...maybe...Hopefully.
Adria Zoi Parzifal chapter 16 . 6/18/2013
Awww that was such a cute ending! :D
Adria Zoi Parzifal chapter 14 . 6/18/2013
I just love this so much it's crazy. If you get this finished and published, I will totally buy it. Because I could read this multiple times.
Adria Zoi Parzifal chapter 11 . 6/18/2013
Goddamnit you are so fucking funny it should be illegal. And if it was illegal, I would always be breaking the law by reading your hilariousness.
ClaireJAngel chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
Your story is flippin' awesome. I'm officially a fan. I've never been so hooked with a fiction press story in such a long time. You're talented. It's given me the inspiration to start writing again. Thanks :D
UltraViolet1197 chapter 19 . 6/17/2013
Funniest chapter yet. I laughed so hard I had tears. And definitely Cal. We would be the best of friends
Adria Zoi Parzifal chapter 7 . 6/17/2013
God that was so funny. I think I love you. You're pure fucking genius.
Adria Zoi Parzifal chapter 6 . 6/17/2013
Teehee that was the funniest chapter yet, in my opinion. Wes is hilarious(but what else could you expect from a stoner?)
Adria Zoi Parzifal chapter 5 . 6/17/2013
Oh my god this is absolutely wonderful! It alternatively makes me laugh then chew my bottom lip, anxiously awaiting what will happen next. It's like a swirl of emotions flowing together and assaulting you strongly, one by one. I LOVE IT. It's a great idea, beautifully written, and it's funny but serious and everything in between. It makes me want to keep reading for ever, and I dread the day it ends. The anticipation is killing me, and Calli is an amazing character, well rounded and mysterious in a good way. I love how you don't give away everything that happened right away, and that's always an issue with me. It makes you curious, it makes you want to continue reading. You pull people in and don't let them go. And I've only read five chapters so far! Now, I must stay up all night and read read read until I pass out!
Adria Zoi Parzifal chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
Well that last bit after the nightmare when she was talking in class was just...really funny. And this is well written and a good idea. So I like it. Congrats.
Yabu chapter 19 . 6/17/2013
FANTABULOUS
purple archer chapter 19 . 6/15/2013
Ummm... Okay, I'll accept the changes. But now I have to train myself to not read this in my head with a Britih accent. Great chapter, as per usual. What Uni are you going to? Also:

YOU'RE A GUY?! THIS WHOLE TIME, I THOUGHT YOU WERE A GIRL CUZ THE PICTURE ON YOUR PROFILE KINDA LOOKS LIKE A GIRL (no offense, but it's also kinda blurry so idk). Well, I still like your story "Robert." Jeez.

Archie
augmentedDREAMS chapter 19 . 6/15/2013
Hmm... Friends with? I'll be friends with Wes if I could. But personally I think Liam is really cute. :3
145 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »