Reviews for You Can Run
Adria Zoi Parzifal chapter 11 . 6/18/2013
Goddamnit you are so fucking funny it should be illegal. And if it was illegal, I would always be breaking the law by reading your hilariousness.
ClaireJAngel chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
Your story is flippin' awesome. I'm officially a fan. I've never been so hooked with a fiction press story in such a long time. You're talented. It's given me the inspiration to start writing again. Thanks :D
UltraViolet1197 chapter 19 . 6/17/2013
Funniest chapter yet. I laughed so hard I had tears. And definitely Cal. We would be the best of friends
Adria Zoi Parzifal chapter 7 . 6/17/2013
God that was so funny. I think I love you. You're pure fucking genius.
Adria Zoi Parzifal chapter 6 . 6/17/2013
Teehee that was the funniest chapter yet, in my opinion. Wes is hilarious(but what else could you expect from a stoner?)
Adria Zoi Parzifal chapter 5 . 6/17/2013
Oh my god this is absolutely wonderful! It alternatively makes me laugh then chew my bottom lip, anxiously awaiting what will happen next. It's like a swirl of emotions flowing together and assaulting you strongly, one by one. I LOVE IT. It's a great idea, beautifully written, and it's funny but serious and everything in between. It makes me want to keep reading for ever, and I dread the day it ends. The anticipation is killing me, and Calli is an amazing character, well rounded and mysterious in a good way. I love how you don't give away everything that happened right away, and that's always an issue with me. It makes you curious, it makes you want to continue reading. You pull people in and don't let them go. And I've only read five chapters so far! Now, I must stay up all night and read read read until I pass out!
Adria Zoi Parzifal chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
Well that last bit after the nightmare when she was talking in class was just...really funny. And this is well written and a good idea. So I like it. Congrats.
Yabu chapter 19 . 6/17/2013
FANTABULOUS
purple archer chapter 19 . 6/15/2013
Ummm... Okay, I'll accept the changes. But now I have to train myself to not read this in my head with a Britih accent. Great chapter, as per usual. What Uni are you going to? Also:

YOU'RE A GUY?! THIS WHOLE TIME, I THOUGHT YOU WERE A GIRL CUZ THE PICTURE ON YOUR PROFILE KINDA LOOKS LIKE A GIRL (no offense, but it's also kinda blurry so idk). Well, I still like your story "Robert." Jeez.

Archie
augmentedDREAMS chapter 19 . 6/15/2013
Hmm... Friends with? I'll be friends with Wes if I could. But personally I think Liam is really cute. :3
awaitingthedawn chapter 7 . 5/5/2013
Callista version! Seems fun. My math teacher wasn't as understanding but I don't really give a shit, this is too funny for me to stop.
awaitingthedawn chapter 6 . 5/5/2013
Ahahaha! I was reading this on my cell in English class and I started laughing out loud. The teacher wrote it off as my insanity and didn't say anything, lucky me, but it's too funny! Now I just hope that the math teacher would be as understanding...
UltraViolet1197 chapter 18 . 5/3/2013
I think my eyes are watering. That was a create chapter :')
Randomology chapter 18 . 5/1/2013
I love this chapter, its just so sweet in a not cheesy way. Oh, and the insults still rock!
augmentedDREAMS chapter 18 . 4/26/2013
Someday, I'm going to make a sitcom out of this story and it's going to take place in fucking England! , All ill the end I tell you! xD
BTW, I love your work. It's hilarious! You're not a bad writer at all.

P.S- Instead of sleeping, I spent the whole night reading your story and slept through the morning, getting my sleep deprived ass kicked out of bed by my mom; twice. I just wanted to say... I think I'm in love with you. :3
140 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »