Reviews for You Can Run
awaitingthedawn chapter 6 . 5/5/2013
Ahahaha! I was reading this on my cell in English class and I started laughing out loud. The teacher wrote it off as my insanity and didn't say anything, lucky me, but it's too funny! Now I just hope that the math teacher would be as understanding...
UltraViolet1197 chapter 18 . 5/3/2013
I think my eyes are watering. That was a create chapter :')
Randomology chapter 18 . 5/1/2013
I love this chapter, its just so sweet in a not cheesy way. Oh, and the insults still rock!
augmentedDREAMS chapter 18 . 4/26/2013
Someday, I'm going to make a sitcom out of this story and it's going to take place in fucking England! , All ill the end I tell you! xD
BTW, I love your work. It's hilarious! You're not a bad writer at all.

P.S- Instead of sleeping, I spent the whole night reading your story and slept through the morning, getting my sleep deprived ass kicked out of bed by my mom; twice. I just wanted to say... I think I'm in love with you. :3
Guest chapter 18 . 4/24/2013
That was amazing :) I haven't read anything for at least 2 years, I want to read more ! Thank you (:
Yabu chapter 18 . 4/24/2013
Don't worry about - I don't know about anyone else, but I don't mind waiting for updates! Anyway, your story is still awwwwwwesome!
and you're not a bad writer - a bad writer is someone who never thinks of anything to improve their story with!
Keep up the good work xD
Aria chapter 18 . 4/23/2013
Asdfghjkl!
I love Ian for doing this for her because I am going to assume it was Ian since he's really the only person for it to make sense... (Yeah no... that sentence doesn't make much sense... Whoops?)
But I love Cal's relationship with Michael, it makes me really happy. :)
Can't wait for the next chapter!
Hannah D chapter 17 . 4/23/2013
This is beautiful. Absolutely fantastic. You are not a horrible writer. I love reading this story, it's like my favorite on this site and I'm barely on here anymore. But I read every update because this story is so fantastic. I hope to see some Calli and Wes stuff soon. :) If that's not the plan, no worries, I'll read anyway :)
Randomology chapter 17 . 4/13/2013
It's utterly incredible how your able to make every insult in this story better then anything i've heard in my life.
Aria657 chapter 17 . 4/12/2013
Holy fucking shit I love this story.
Like actually a lot more than I thought I would?
But I love the girl stuck at boys school pretending to be a boy kinda deal?
And then she's also a sarcastic, witty, bitch for a lack of a better word so I love her even more. :P
UltraViolet1197 chapter 17 . 3/22/2013
;) The end.
Reader chapter 17 . 3/20/2013
Amazing keep writing :)
Stellar Eclipse chapter 17 . 3/19/2013
POSSIBLE SPOILER ALERT
What's wrong with Ian's computer that it can't save his work? And I wonder what would happen if Calli and Wes pretended to be a gay couple...
Well, keep updating!
purple archer chapter 17 . 3/19/2013
0_0 OH GOD NO! NONONONONO DON'T YOU DARE DO THIS TO ME BOB! (Can I call you Bob? Do you mind?)

Do you have any idea what you've done? You've just caused me to question my thoughts on whether or not Cal should be with Ian! You've just ruined my story OTP! Oh god, I'm having a mental breakdown. WHY?!

Wes and Cal are actually a really cute couple now that I really REALLY think about it. Alright, it's decision time. Drum role, please (pretend there's a drum role in the background):

I GIVE WES MY BLESSING. Yes, it took some time, but I am officially changing this story's OTP to Cal and Wes. Tada!

Great chapter! I've been waiting so long for this to come out and it was totally worth the wait. Can't wait for the next chapter

Archie
Yabu chapter 17 . 3/19/2013
OMG YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
continue writing awesomeness ;)
144 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »