Reviews for You Can Run
Guest chapter 18 . 4/24/2013
That was amazing :) I haven't read anything for at least 2 years, I want to read more ! Thank you (:
Yabu chapter 18 . 4/24/2013
Don't worry about - I don't know about anyone else, but I don't mind waiting for updates! Anyway, your story is still awwwwwwesome!
and you're not a bad writer - a bad writer is someone who never thinks of anything to improve their story with!
Keep up the good work xD
Aria chapter 18 . 4/23/2013
Asdfghjkl!
I love Ian for doing this for her because I am going to assume it was Ian since he's really the only person for it to make sense... (Yeah no... that sentence doesn't make much sense... Whoops?)
But I love Cal's relationship with Michael, it makes me really happy. :)
Can't wait for the next chapter!
Hannah D chapter 17 . 4/23/2013
This is beautiful. Absolutely fantastic. You are not a horrible writer. I love reading this story, it's like my favorite on this site and I'm barely on here anymore. But I read every update because this story is so fantastic. I hope to see some Calli and Wes stuff soon. :) If that's not the plan, no worries, I'll read anyway :)
Randomology chapter 17 . 4/13/2013
It's utterly incredible how your able to make every insult in this story better then anything i've heard in my life.
Aria657 chapter 17 . 4/12/2013
Holy fucking shit I love this story.
Like actually a lot more than I thought I would?
But I love the girl stuck at boys school pretending to be a boy kinda deal?
And then she's also a sarcastic, witty, bitch for a lack of a better word so I love her even more. :P
UltraViolet1197 chapter 17 . 3/22/2013
;) The end.
Reader chapter 17 . 3/20/2013
Amazing keep writing :)
Stellar Eclipse chapter 17 . 3/19/2013
POSSIBLE SPOILER ALERT
What's wrong with Ian's computer that it can't save his work? And I wonder what would happen if Calli and Wes pretended to be a gay couple...
Well, keep updating!
purple archer chapter 17 . 3/19/2013
0_0 OH GOD NO! NONONONONO DON'T YOU DARE DO THIS TO ME BOB! (Can I call you Bob? Do you mind?)

Do you have any idea what you've done? You've just caused me to question my thoughts on whether or not Cal should be with Ian! You've just ruined my story OTP! Oh god, I'm having a mental breakdown. WHY?!

Wes and Cal are actually a really cute couple now that I really REALLY think about it. Alright, it's decision time. Drum role, please (pretend there's a drum role in the background):

I GIVE WES MY BLESSING. Yes, it took some time, but I am officially changing this story's OTP to Cal and Wes. Tada!

Great chapter! I've been waiting so long for this to come out and it was totally worth the wait. Can't wait for the next chapter

Archie
Yabu chapter 17 . 3/19/2013
OMG YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
continue writing awesomeness ;)
Stellar Eclipse chapter 16 . 3/11/2013
This chapter was so awesome!
Yabu chapter 16 . 2/16/2013
I WILL DIE WITHOUT YOUR NEXT CHAPTER!
update soooooooooooon! xO
UltraViolet1197 chapter 16 . 2/15/2013
DANG IT!
Yabu chapter 7 . 2/11/2013
I love this chapter! Had some really funny bits xD
140 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »