Reviews for You Can Run
augmentedDREAMS chapter 19 . 6/15/2013
Hmm... Friends with? I'll be friends with Wes if I could. But personally I think Liam is really cute. :3
awaitingthedawn chapter 7 . 5/5/2013
Callista version! Seems fun. My math teacher wasn't as understanding but I don't really give a shit, this is too funny for me to stop.
awaitingthedawn chapter 6 . 5/5/2013
Ahahaha! I was reading this on my cell in English class and I started laughing out loud. The teacher wrote it off as my insanity and didn't say anything, lucky me, but it's too funny! Now I just hope that the math teacher would be as understanding...
UltraViolet1197 chapter 18 . 5/3/2013
I think my eyes are watering. That was a create chapter :')
Randomology chapter 18 . 5/1/2013
I love this chapter, its just so sweet in a not cheesy way. Oh, and the insults still rock!
augmentedDREAMS chapter 18 . 4/26/2013
Someday, I'm going to make a sitcom out of this story and it's going to take place in fucking England! , All ill the end I tell you! xD
BTW, I love your work. It's hilarious! You're not a bad writer at all.

P.S- Instead of sleeping, I spent the whole night reading your story and slept through the morning, getting my sleep deprived ass kicked out of bed by my mom; twice. I just wanted to say... I think I'm in love with you. :3
Guest chapter 18 . 4/24/2013
That was amazing :) I haven't read anything for at least 2 years, I want to read more ! Thank you (:
Yabu chapter 18 . 4/24/2013
Don't worry about - I don't know about anyone else, but I don't mind waiting for updates! Anyway, your story is still awwwwwwesome!
and you're not a bad writer - a bad writer is someone who never thinks of anything to improve their story with!
Keep up the good work xD
Aria chapter 18 . 4/23/2013
I love Ian for doing this for her because I am going to assume it was Ian since he's really the only person for it to make sense... (Yeah no... that sentence doesn't make much sense... Whoops?)
But I love Cal's relationship with Michael, it makes me really happy. :)
Can't wait for the next chapter!
Hannah D chapter 17 . 4/23/2013
This is beautiful. Absolutely fantastic. You are not a horrible writer. I love reading this story, it's like my favorite on this site and I'm barely on here anymore. But I read every update because this story is so fantastic. I hope to see some Calli and Wes stuff soon. :) If that's not the plan, no worries, I'll read anyway :)
Randomology chapter 17 . 4/13/2013
It's utterly incredible how your able to make every insult in this story better then anything i've heard in my life.
Aria657 chapter 17 . 4/12/2013
Holy fucking shit I love this story.
Like actually a lot more than I thought I would?
But I love the girl stuck at boys school pretending to be a boy kinda deal?
And then she's also a sarcastic, witty, bitch for a lack of a better word so I love her even more. :P
UltraViolet1197 chapter 17 . 3/22/2013
;) The end.
Reader chapter 17 . 3/20/2013
Amazing keep writing :)
Stellar Eclipse chapter 17 . 3/19/2013
What's wrong with Ian's computer that it can't save his work? And I wonder what would happen if Calli and Wes pretended to be a gay couple...
Well, keep updating!