Reviews for You Can Run
purple archer chapter 17 . 3/19/2013
0_0 OH GOD NO! NONONONONO DON'T YOU DARE DO THIS TO ME BOB! (Can I call you Bob? Do you mind?)

Do you have any idea what you've done? You've just caused me to question my thoughts on whether or not Cal should be with Ian! You've just ruined my story OTP! Oh god, I'm having a mental breakdown. WHY?!

Wes and Cal are actually a really cute couple now that I really REALLY think about it. Alright, it's decision time. Drum role, please (pretend there's a drum role in the background):

I GIVE WES MY BLESSING. Yes, it took some time, but I am officially changing this story's OTP to Cal and Wes. Tada!

Great chapter! I've been waiting so long for this to come out and it was totally worth the wait. Can't wait for the next chapter

Yabu chapter 17 . 3/19/2013
continue writing awesomeness ;)
Stellar Eclipse chapter 16 . 3/11/2013
This chapter was so awesome!
Yabu chapter 16 . 2/16/2013
update soooooooooooon! xO
UltraViolet1197 chapter 16 . 2/15/2013
Yabu chapter 7 . 2/11/2013
I love this chapter! Had some really funny bits xD
Yabu chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
this is really original
I like :D
TheMuffinManDies chapter 16 . 2/10/2013
UltraViolet1197 chapter 15 . 2/7/2013
cloud9cas chapter 15 . 1/28/2013
Read this all in a little less than 24 hours. Verdict? I like it quite a bit. I look forward to your next installment.
Aamna chapter 15 . 1/27/2013
I am dying inside now thank you very much -_- I wanted more Wes D:
Guest chapter 15 . 1/26/2013
i didnt like wes at first but i can definantely say that hes grow on me:)
purple archer chapter 15 . 1/26/2013

Why do I feel stupid that I didn't see this coming? Cuz, I really didn't. And I feel stupid...
Am I allowed to ship Calli and Wes now? (I'm so sorry Squish! Forgive me!)

Great chapter, I've been waiting for forever for this chapter. EEEK! CALLI'S GOING ON A DATE WITH WES!
Can't wait for the next chapter :)

Potestas1335 chapter 15 . 1/26/2013
Damn you... Better update soon ;)
I-am-a-Firefly chapter 15 . 1/26/2013