Reviews for You Can Run
UltraViolet1197 chapter 14 . 12/26/2012
lol I loved this! I wish I had those witty comebacks!
omypineapple.awesome chapter 14 . 12/25/2012
Im in love with this story! Keep updating!
purple archer chapter 14 . 12/25/2012
Hey! Great chapter, as per usual. There really isn't much for me to say here EXCEPT THAT I REALLY WANT CAL AND IAN TO GET TOGETHER SOOOO MUCH FOR GOD'S SAKE! But you knew that already.

Cal really wasn't careful about falling asleep looking like a girl. I mean, she should've thought that he might wake up in the middle of the night or something and see her. Big mistake.

And I see many complications for when Cal goes over to Leo's for winter break. Many MANY interesting problems. Hehe. Hehehe. Yes. Yes good. :)

Good chapter length. Can't wait for the next chapter!

Archie
Guest chapter 14 . 12/25/2012
i love this story. its awesome. i really hope you update soon
NaoEarthGoddess chapter 14 . 12/25/2012
"Do I need to clear my schedule for all this fucking or are you pretty quick about it" hahahahaha! Damn that's hella funny! Omg I loved this chapter please continue soon!;)
Songes chapter 14 . 12/25/2012
This story is getting more interesting every chapter. I like the fact that Ian acts like a total jerk around Cal, but is secretly worried about her. I also love how you unfold everything little by little; it keeps the suspense going without frustrating the reader.

Just be careful with the way you edit your text; I noticed you wrote this passage twice: "For a guy in Darwin's without a scholarship, his stuff is cheap crap. There's no way he's on speaking terms with his parents."

By the way, Merry Christmas and keep up the good work! :D

S.
Issen Lei chapter 14 . 12/25/2012
I've been waiting for this chapter! I just love it when Cal gets going, I with I was that quick on my feet with combacks. Micheal is now my second favourite character, How 'bout reverand Micheal? That works for me! Looking forward to an update!
Issen
NerotheNinja chapter 14 . 12/25/2012
OMG. Where do you come up with this stuff, honestly? This is fucking brilliant. BRILLIANT! Ah, I love Calli's witty comebacks.
squishysquashyrainyboots chapter 13 . 12/23/2012
i have a lot to say today!
Δsnitch, you okay? cause this chapter seems a little more serious than usual. i don't know if it's a humour failure on my part (likely), a slightly-more-inclined-to-plot-chapter (highly likely), or a reflection of your mood (possible if not probable).
Δwhat, no ian?
Δnoo! nononononono! are you introducing ANOTHER love interest? i love tommy, i really do, but i don't know what i am even doing, trying to figure you out. then again, he may just be a character crucial to plot...
Δwes, wes, wes. :shakes head and tsks: you conniving little meanie.
Δcalli is growing skills! yeah, bitches, you better look out!
ΔWOMAN. keep the frickin plot bunnies on YOUR side of the atlantic, will you? those things are vicious! because, y'know, reading and re-reading gets me thinking, and wondering, and then they just swoop down on me in the middle of the night and attack me with headbutts and karate chops and chairs and samurai swords and space swords and hook sword and dao swords and boomerangs and fans and knives and bisons and lemurs and penguins AND THEIR BARE PAWS. you're the author, and you gotta deal with it. :sheepish smile:
Δlove you!

til next time,
squish
Aamna chapter 13 . 12/13/2012
OMGGG I found your story today and it is amazing!3 Wes is a major hottie. Write more! :)
Haddi Etana chapter 7 . 12/13/2012
Bipolorism?
UltraViolet1197 chapter 13 . 12/12/2012
YES! YOU UPDATED! haha. love this. I wanted wes just to kiss her!
Haddi Etana chapter 4 . 12/12/2012
I wish my first friend was a pothead :(
purple archer chapter 13 . 12/12/2012
MEH.

Another person knows? Wow, she is a bad secret keeper. I mean, seriously.
SQUEE! Wes is protective of Calli! Yay, more stirring of shit in her life!
And I think this is the first time you mention the name of the guy trying to kill her, Matt. Although, why is she on a first name basis with her killer? Anyway, good chapter. I would suggets making the next chapter a little longer, but other than that, still great! Update soon

Archie
Hannah D chapter 13 . 12/12/2012
Love it, as usual. I love Wes for some reason... I think he genuinely cares about Callista. I think he'd be good for her... I guess I have to go back and try to remember where Tom came from because I don't remember him, lol. Great update, can't wait for the next one!
140 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »