Reviews for You Can Run
Potestas1335 chapter 15 . 1/26/2013
Damn you... Better update soon ;)
I-am-a-Firefly chapter 15 . 1/26/2013
I am dead inside.
Hannah D chapter 15 . 1/25/2013
Oh. My. God. You leave me hanging off a cliff! Update update update soon! :D
HerMajestytheKing chapter 14 . 1/24/2013
Absolutely love it! I kinda hope Calli actually likes Wes; he's awesome :] Keep writing xx
IceQueen26 chapter 14 . 1/3/2013
First, let me start out by saying that I love this story.

Then let me tell you how hard I ship Calli and Ian together. I ship them like diamonds man! They are so cute!
"Do I need to clear my schedule for all this fucking or are you pretty quick about it?"
...ok, well, maybe cute isn't the right word, but I ship them like there is no tomorrow!

Also, I would like to commend you on your impeccable grammar.

Best wishes,
IceQueen26
squishysquashyrainyboots chapter 14 . 12/29/2012
IAN'S BACK!

woohoo! my heart is bursting! the happiness! squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee... IT HAS BEEN A MERRY CHRISTMAAAAAAAS! oh my word, i owe you...
aaanywhooo...
consider it enjoyed.

love,
squish.
Aamna chapter 14 . 12/27/2012
Gaaaaah! Wes is adowable! I just wanna eat him all up! Ian kinda scares me though and Calvin's witty comebacks are amazing :P keep writing!
TheMuffinManDies chapter 14 . 12/26/2012
I cry from pure joy every time you update this story. And then I sit here in my chair making noises that make my family wonder if it's time to find a padded cell for me. That's how good this is. I'm just going to end up curled into a ball on the ground because I'll end up checking for updates every five minutes WHEN YOU TAKE MONTHS TO UPDATE. Sorry. I love you. In a very non-creepy, non-lesbianish way. Ciao.
UltraViolet1197 chapter 14 . 12/26/2012
lol I loved this! I wish I had those witty comebacks!
omypineapple.awesome chapter 14 . 12/25/2012
Im in love with this story! Keep updating!
purple archer chapter 14 . 12/25/2012
Hey! Great chapter, as per usual. There really isn't much for me to say here EXCEPT THAT I REALLY WANT CAL AND IAN TO GET TOGETHER SOOOO MUCH FOR GOD'S SAKE! But you knew that already.

Cal really wasn't careful about falling asleep looking like a girl. I mean, she should've thought that he might wake up in the middle of the night or something and see her. Big mistake.

And I see many complications for when Cal goes over to Leo's for winter break. Many MANY interesting problems. Hehe. Hehehe. Yes. Yes good. :)

Good chapter length. Can't wait for the next chapter!

Archie
Guest chapter 14 . 12/25/2012
i love this story. its awesome. i really hope you update soon
NaoEarthGoddess chapter 14 . 12/25/2012
"Do I need to clear my schedule for all this fucking or are you pretty quick about it" hahahahaha! Damn that's hella funny! Omg I loved this chapter please continue soon!;)
Songes chapter 14 . 12/25/2012
This story is getting more interesting every chapter. I like the fact that Ian acts like a total jerk around Cal, but is secretly worried about her. I also love how you unfold everything little by little; it keeps the suspense going without frustrating the reader.

Just be careful with the way you edit your text; I noticed you wrote this passage twice: "For a guy in Darwin's without a scholarship, his stuff is cheap crap. There's no way he's on speaking terms with his parents."

By the way, Merry Christmas and keep up the good work! :D

S.
Issen Lei chapter 14 . 12/25/2012
I've been waiting for this chapter! I just love it when Cal gets going, I with I was that quick on my feet with combacks. Micheal is now my second favourite character, How 'bout reverand Micheal? That works for me! Looking forward to an update!
Issen