Reviews for The Sorcerer
Sock my Rock chapter 3 . 6/27/2012
I love how Seong and Kira hate each other, the interaction between those two is funny, and it's going to be interesting to see how those to will get along later in the story. Everything seems to be going fine, except I feel that the story is going a bit to fast. It might just be me, but I like a little build up in the stories I read. I like how you've explained Hikaru's purpose in the story, but what you've yet to shown any true villains, and what's a hero without a villain? Regardless I'm sure that you'll answer all my question in the up coming chapters. So as always I'm looking forward for your next update!
Sock my Rock chapter 2 . 6/14/2012
Is Seong the wolf that saved Hikaru in the dream, or am I just crazy? Oh well in any case I like the chapter even though nothing really happens, but from what I can tell the next chapter is going to or possibly will have some action in it! Till next chapter then!
AmiParade chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
YAYAYAYAYAY!

I love the story so far! Hikaru is pretty epic.

I'm interested in finding out what the wolf has to do with her, and who the creepy people in the beginning are...

Yuu-chan!
Sock my Rock chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
I like the mystery you have around your story so far. I'm really curious to find out what's this other world and how Hikaru is apart of it.

I like your writing style as it has good flow and it's easy to read. I did notice a couple little grammar mistakes, but that's a given as everybody makes some sort of grammar mistakes.

Anyway I hope you continue this story as I'll really curious to find out whats going on.