Reviews for Imperfect
jeremiesproject chapter 14 . 6/22/2013
What can I say? You're an amazing author and I believe that one day you will become a published author. All it takes is a little hard work ;)
Jojo chapter 13 . 8/27/2012
You're right. I hate you. But GREAT story!
ElettraBelle chapter 2 . 8/2/2012
Ooooooh I love revenges. :D Why would Hailey still be friends with someone who keeps stealing her boyfriends?! It's a good thing she's friends with Quinn. If I were a boy I would never cheat on a girl like her. Not because of her looks, but because of her revenges. Oh my god. This is so great! I love it. You know, I'm guessing she's gonna fall for Jake. (Just a feeling) :P
RachaelFaye chapter 14 . 7/25/2012
I'm such a great best friend...(;
Guest chapter 13 . 7/1/2012
HOW IS THERE NOT A SEQUEL!
Ugh. Me no like you.
It was a great book though. .
Thanks for giving me the opportunity to read it.
dude-wtf chapter 13 . 7/1/2012
seriously, i don't know how old this is but i just read everything .. and it was AMAZING! i loved it .. the ending is a shocker. it seems like quinn kills her. i feel bad for mason, but yeah this story is awesome and you have talent :)

sincerly
D.
RachaelFaye chapter 13 . 7/1/2012
What. The heck. Did I just read!
Effing. Quinn. What a freaking psycho.
no happily ever after? Fine. Be that way.
Guest chapter 12 . 7/1/2012
I love this story! But why do I get the feeling this will end tragically? I think Parked is an ass for cheating in Hailey with he "BFF". I thought Jake was a sweetheart up until he slapped Hailey. Quinn yeah I knew she was crazy so her being an obsessed stalker is kinda perfect. Annabelle is just a whore and in Haileys word "once a whore you're nothing more. I'm sorry that'll never change." I love te idea of Mason ending up with Hailey I just don't think you'll give us that ending lol. Well update soon. I wanna see what happens next!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Hurry up and update. O..O
Guest chapter 12 . 6/30/2012
I hate you so much right now. .
How could you write such a fabulous story and just leave it like that?
I literally spent 30 minutes or an hour or two or three, Ok I lost track of time because this story dragged me into it!
It was wonderfully written and very relatable. I easily became attached to the story and the characters. You did a great job on putting enough details and keeping us in suspense.
I felt I was in the storry myself several times.
When you mad Quinn start calling Hailey hot and stuff I thought, "Oh, she must really want to be Hailey's friend.", But then when the post went up by the mysterious Boojyq56 I immeddiatley said to myself, "Oh my god. It's Quinn."
But as I kept reading my thoughts kept changing and I became more I got to the last page and saw Quinn really was a lesbian, I like literally started feaking out and saying all this random crap about how I was right, and how I couldn't believe it, and stuff. So I finished the page and scrolled down to click on the next button and when I saw there wasn't one, I mentally started cussing you out. This story was absolutely amazing and I would like to know if it was coming out as a novel or series or if it was already out. You definitely need to keep writing and keep up the good work. )
RachaelFaye chapter 12 . 6/30/2012
What. The. Heck.
I knew Quinn was the one. I knew it. What a freaking creeper. Please update soon. I wanna read the next chapter. Please. Oh my gosh. I am so freaked out fir Hailey. Wow. Omg.
Redcatie7 chapter 12 . 6/30/2012
Quinn's a lesbian and likes Hailey. I knew it!
Guest chapter 12 . 6/30/2012
I knew that chick was cray that's just cray!
RachaelFaye chapter 11 . 6/24/2012
I thought Jake was good? What the heck! And who is taking the pictures? Goodness!
Samantha R chapter 11 . 6/24/2012
UPDAttttttttE! : ughhh if he cheated on her which he prolly did omg I hate him! The suspense ughhh me no likey you -_- lol