Reviews for Diary Of A Whatever
GoldenMockingjay chapter 8 . 6/30/2012
Aww you're good at writing! I'm enjoying your diary entries:)
I know what you mean about school, though. It doesn't feel fun anymore -.- And it's worse that most of my friends are really clever and good at art, sports, music, everythingD:
RachaelFaye chapter 8 . 6/29/2012
So I love how you use everyone else's full pen name, and you just say Rachael for me.(:
okay. Objection! No. You do have talents! You are great at listening to people (such as me about Desiree. Btw. If that ever gets annoying, please tell me. I will stop). You also write very well. You have great taste in music. And you watch Big Bang Theory, so you are obviously smart. Sooo ha!(:
Anyways. I shall go now.(:
Synonymous Lovechild chapter 8 . 6/29/2012
Euro 2012! I was literally glued 2 the screen while watching italia make a fool out of germany yesterday(I was supporting germany) but honestly spain's got some competition. It was really surprising that italy beat germany 2-0(both goals were brilliant ,scored by barlotelli) since they couldn't even make it past the first round in the 2010 fifa world cup. Its expected that spain will win since they won the fifa world cup but who knows? Sorry for drabbling on but I really love football! Seriously, its like my life.
RachaelFaye chapter 7 . 6/24/2012
My Dearest Indian,

I'm glad you can swim(: yeah that's stupid that you cant talk to him or whatever.

Oh! Btw. Next week I'm not talking to ANYONE except my family, Desiree (obviously) and you! Just saying. (:
steph135 chapter 5 . 6/22/2012
oh, forgot to say this earlier, but i looked up the fernando dude and...oh my gosh 0_0 he is...to say the least VERY good looking.
steph135 chapter 4 . 6/22/2012
hey, i like these "diary type things" and about what you said on the whole not wanting your family and frieds to see this yet letting stranger? it's cool, im the same way. i would NEVER let people really close to me read some of my poetry yet i am perfectly fine with letting a stranger from another country critiqe it. its weird, but oh well. i think your a great writer by the way, plus you have a great way of stating thing, and an awesome vocabulary. . peace
ElettraBelle chapter 7 . 6/22/2012
Yay! You're a fast learner, congratulations! :D Now if you push yourself a little more, you could enter the Olympics. Hehe, just joking.

Yeah, I can't draw too. Looks like we're in the same box eh? But hey! Who needs drawing when we have other talents right? Like writing for example. I will check your story Since You Have Been Gone, and I'll review! Anything for my Jo. ;)

Oh that's really strange, my parents MAKE me talk to our neighbours' kids. And yup! They ARE annoying.

See you soon Jo!

-E.B
GoldenMockingjay chapter 7 . 6/22/2012
I love 'For the First Time', by the Script:3

I've only just joined this site and I didn't even realise you could write diary-type entries! Yours are really interesting:D Although lots of the stuff you write about I don't understand (You're American, right?) because I'm English:P
ElettraBelle chapter 6 . 6/15/2012
I used to be afraid of the water when I was young. Really! I could NEVER jump into the swimming pool. Untill one day my father tied a rope around my waste and threw me in the pool. He wanted me to learn how to swim, and if I was drowning he'd pull the rope to get me out of the water. Creative huh? Mississippi Mud? Is that a new flavour? And BROWNIES? Yummy yum. Better check Baskin Robbins soon.

Oh my god. You like The Script too? Breakeven is a really great song. Also is The Man Who Can't Be Moved.

Anyways I really like your diary. More of LOVE it!
RachaelFaye chapter 6 . 6/15/2012
I love the Script. Loooooooove them. Almost more than Desiree. Eh. Maybe not that much. But close enough. And I like you even more now.

I love this. Hahaha(:
AGirlNameBecky chapter 6 . 6/14/2012
If you really want to swim try to learn how to Dog Paddle first, that really helped me, and yes I do know how to swim now.
AGirlNameBecky chapter 5 . 6/13/2012
I think this is very made me laugh because I thought the same exact thing when I was learning how to swim.
ElettraBelle chapter 5 . 6/12/2012
Hmmm...Pillowbooks aren't really my choice, but an internet diary, that must be really interesting!

You're really brave, I have to say. I mean sharing your secrets ONLINE, whoa!

It made me giggle. But it's really not bad, more of interesting. :)
28 | « Prev Page 1 2