Reviews for Saving Chelsea
ErzaKnightwalker1376 chapter 8 . 4/18/2014
you need to seriously write another chapter soon!
ErzaKnightwalker1376 chapter 2 . 2/17/2014
erm, i don't like to judge a person's work based on any single chapter... but i do agree: way too short for my taste. my advice (take it or leave it, i don't care either way) try extending it... but it's okay so far...
FallenCrest chapter 8 . 11/25/2013
I always skip this story but today, decided to give a shot. Good thing I did :) I liked what I read; even though, the chapters are short. Please update soon
h earthserpent chapter 8 . 10/15/2013
:D bring on the next one. :)
h earthserpent chapter 7 . 9/27/2013
i thought it was ok. now bring on the next one.
h earthserpent chapter 6 . 9/11/2013
bring on the next one.
True Talker chapter 6 . 9/11/2013
Again, I don't like the way that Alec was treated by Margaret's husband. NO child deserves to be beat and it DOESN'T matter whether the boy likes boys or not. What do I mean? NO adult has any right to abuse/beat on a child. NO one. NEVER/NOT ever. The father should have talked to Alec and asked him some questions however NOT put him down and DEFINITELY NOT beat him. Why questions? To have open the lines of communication to talk so that Phil would still be respectful of Alec. And I like that Alec was taken to this new foster home because if all of the children are treating with love that involves respect. Where they all feel safe and secure in their environment and encouraged to learn many things. And if all is well here at this new foster home then where he could feel at home which is ALWAYS important and that goes for adoptive and/or biological children.
h earthserpent chapter 5 . 9/9/2013
o_o uh what's the point of this chapter if the stories about two lesbians? bring on the next one.
True Talker chapter 5 . 9/11/2013
I tend to care about the characters in a story and the fact that Alec was hit -doesn't sit well with me. Why? Because children should be brought up in a home where they are loved and respected. And the love that I am talking about involves respect where there is NO hitting and NO mean threats. Just communication where the child feels safe, secure, comfortable and encouraged in the environment where they live. And by encouraged I mean encouraged to work on one's dreams and that one can achieve anything that they set their mind to. Where children have the proper positive encouragement to realize and understand that they have amazing abilities and that they can learn different things to see what they like doing best in regards to one's dreams.
Iza Alves chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
well i think this gonna be fun :)
h earthserpernt chapter 4 . 9/5/2013
:D i think its great. would love to see more updates. :) bring on the next one.
True Talker chapter 4 . 9/6/2013
I do like the chapter and I am looking forward to reading more and finding out more about Alec. It is more than okay and thank you for sharing this.
Make.Me.A.Sandwich chapter 2 . 1/21/2013
Finally an update. It's really good but don't make us wait too long for another one please
earthserpent chapter 2 . 1/17/2013
eh i'm just happy you updated. :) please update again sooooooon.
earthserpent chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
:( why won't you update. :(