Reviews for Disgust
Mr Theory chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
military the real side!
pizzapig chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Wow, that was intense, and a complicated character, may have to give some more thought to that story
CRAZEDbySUGAR chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
I decided to read this because the summary said "To think this was supposed to be "fluffy." " got me curiousXD
anyways...you pulled at my heartstrings! I started to cry and everything...
That last line...sent sooooo many chills down my spine too 0_0
Amazing job...you really dug into my emotions...I applaud thee :)
Mistress of Madness chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
For some reason, I love this XD

It is a very thorough view of man's emotions. Me likes. Me will fave.
ChibiJinchuuriki chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
I think you illustrated the tragedy of war and murder pretty well in this story. It reflects the inner turmoil of a soldier's guilt ridden conscience...
ElliPhoton chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Sounds like your character is well on his way to post traumatic stress syndrome! Well, not exactly - he seems like the type who has adjusted well to personal risk and struggles mainly with the "purpose" of his existence. It's a nice portrayal of someone who struggles with wanting to survive and hating himself for doing so, because his conscience is rebelling.
phantom130 5 chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
This story is really sad, but really well written. It really gives you good insight into the soldier's mind
PureHeartsWait chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Wow, this is absolutely amazing. It's a very emotional piece and so well written that it actually gives me a glimpse of how he's feeling. Great job!
MerryNightWanderer chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
Although this story could evoke quite a bit of controversy, I think it was one of your best written stories yet! I don't think you could understand those feeling completely, though, unless you were actually a soldier in that situation.