Reviews for How To Survive Sheep That Can Time Travel
Felrain chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
This is hilarious! The pushing him out the door part makes me think of somebody tripping another person during a zombie apoc! XD Caught something though, the second time you say barrocade should be barricade. And unfortunetly should be unfortunately. Otherwise Bravo!
Deserthawk chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Why must you give me nightmares? Arg. I'm starting to wonder what you did to deserve this sheep plague. I'm starting to think a terminator-type situation is happening here... Like you are the person prophesied to save the world. Anyway, I feel like we could easily stop the medieval sheep with our modern weapons. Yeah, tanks. And nukes. But sheep from the future, that's another matter. Can you decipher their language? So we can make peace with them before they kill us all. In other news, I laughed at that part where you sacrificed your boss... I'm a horrible person.

Also, this reminded me of Doctor Who for some reason... Wait - is there a sheep version of the Doctor? That would be awesome! That would make this whole time-traveling apocalypse thing worth it.
Tom chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
'kill the shit out of you' haha awesome
Abdul chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
Hahaha! You have the wierdest sense of humour but it was damn funny! Make more