Reviews for Letters
LiveLaughLoveOutLoud chapter 7 . 8/22/2014
STOP. Those dreams are worth achieving. Whatever you are going through, is it more than those dreams are worth? But the thing is, you think you know, but you haven't gotten there yet. But it is worth it when you realize that you've done something. Please, you are so talented and smart please for the world stay alive.
Love, Live
LiveLaughLoveOutLoud chapter 5 . 8/22/2014
I can kind of relate. Feeling pain just takes your mind off all the bad things, you focus on it and it only and it is just you and the pain. It feels so good, it's like a drug and you hurt yourself. But sweetie, that's not the way to deal with things things will get better.
LiveLaughLoveOutLoud chapter 4 . 8/22/2014
Darling no you can get through this. You are beautiful and no one wants to see you get hurt. Please stay strong for everyone, because the world would weep if it lost such talent as you. ;) Love, Live
LiveLaughLoveOutLoud chapter 3 . 8/22/2014
Do not kill yourself. You have the rest of your life out ahead of you. C'mon you got this just please stay alive.
LiveLaughLoveOutLoud chapter 2 . 8/22/2014
No. No darling no. People want to help. People care about you. Just remember YOU ARE WORTH IT! You are absolutely fantastic. There is no reason for you to do what you're planning to do. Stay strong for the entire FictionPress community.
LiveLaughLoveOutLoud chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
Wait... is this in character or did you actually write this? If you actually wrote this. No no no sweetie you are worth it stop it you have a whole life ahead of you don't you are perfect you can pull through please just stay strong. If not in character; this is making me extremely sad.
PalindromeIsntOne chapter 7 . 7/23/2012
I care, you know that I do and I hope you can stay strong and find your peace in life. Be who you want to be as life is now - the only person you know for certain you can please is yourself and if you want to put yourself first you can do so in life, right now. You can choose to be on your own side. Choose to ignore the negative voices. You can always reach out for help. Your past experience does not dictate your future or your present. Honour yourself and your happiness and leave your hurt in the past as a kindness to yourself (you have not lost by letting go, you win by making a choice and taking control, you don't need to let that hurt affect you because of others) so that you may move forward into the future. I continue to believe in you and that you are worth it.

And I will stay, and review your stories, and support you :)
xxLucyHeartlessxx chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
Hey I would like to talk to you would you like to talk more about it? You can PM me if you want! Stay strong!
You're.Not.Alone chapter 6 . 6/15/2012
You are never alone. There are people that look for you in a crowd, that will search for you for no particular reason but to see if what you were just doing went ok. There are people that care about you and never want to see you hurt or hurting and whilst reading these I think that it's those people that need to read these. You are so loved, the live that people have for you is in abundance. All through these chapters I've felt like you were talking to me and I want to help you, I want to help you but I also want you to know that you're not alone and you never will be alone. Jess xx
Lele-the-Greek-Geek chapter 6 . 6/7/2012
It is really odd how i came to this story after i had a small break down.

To be honest... it felt like I wrote this. I want to tell you that I do care.

I am willing to listen and talk. Trusting someone you don't know is comical in my opinion... but sometimes it is those we do not know who help the most.

I'll listen if you want.

I'll talk if you want.

lele
TheSpark chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
I just have to tell you that I'm praying for you. I don't think I've ever prayed this hard for anyone. I know God is thinking about you too- he knows just how great you are. It kills me to not be able to do more for you on my own. At first, I thought that writing this was a waste of time, but now I see that it could change your life. Please, tell someone! It will change your life for the better. I'm begging you! *Spark gets on her knees* I want you to get better. You deserve to be happy! -TheSpark
TheSpark chapter 6 . 6/7/2012
Hi! I saw this and just had to say something. First off, I know how hard this is for you, trust me. Please! There are so many things to do and people to meet. Life is short enough as it is! Savor the time you have. It's hard for me to write this (I'm kinda shy), but I know it's harder for you to think like this. Don't give up hope! You are valued, your life has worth and potential. I know it feels like no one cares, or it would hurt them if they knew. You know what? I think it hurts most for them when they know that they could have done something. Or that they could have helped you. I now am feeling like this as I just heard the song Give Me Your Eyes by Brandon Heath. I think I need to start helping more people- one person at a time. I beg you, please tell someone you trust about your thoughts. Don't be shy- it's not worth it in the end (I'm learning that myself). A few years from now, you'll look back and be glad you did. I'll still be reading your notes, so if you've got any questions, please ask! *Spark looks back and sees how long this is* Sorry for the length! :) -TheSpark
Love chapter 6 . 6/7/2012
I just wanted to add something.

Though life is hard, it's also beautiful. And you're much stronger than you give yourself credit for. It takes a lot of strength and courage to stay alive when you feel like dying and can't find a reason to live. There is a reason you are alive, even if you don't know what it is. Your life counts, even when you feel like you're the worst person in the world or feel like you're worthless. You are a good person full of worth.
Love chapter 6 . 6/7/2012
I love music, too. It is so important to me that I would rather give up my sight than lose my music. I do a bit of songwriting, so I even would go so far as to base my future on it. I remember one time when I was so weak that I couldn't play my piano. I was devestated: so terrified and so confused that I couldn't stop crying. It felt as though I'd woken up blind and mute, like I'd lost a piece of myself.

Have you ever tried writing music? In one of your letters, the fourth one, you wrote differently, like a free-verse poem. You do have a way with words, so you might be good with lyrics. I know songwriting has helped me, though I don't know whether or not you will feel the same way I do about it.

I don't have any eating disorders, but I have had a very small taste of it when I get really sick. In my head, I know I should eat a full healthy meal so my body has the strength to heal, but I feel so sick that I don't do it and that I'll probably just throw it all up anyways.

And you're right: when you're ill, you can't help it. Your body does things that your concious mind can't control. If you have a weak immune system, that's not your fault. If you're under a lot of stress (which you seem to be), that also can weaken your body and is unfortunately out of your control.

I also have passions (music and psychology) but I also have problems too, in every area of my life. There are things that I can't control. And sometimes I feel alone. I think that many people feel alone at some point in their life, and that nobody understands them. You're not alone in feeling that.

From what I've read, you're not selfish. You're just human. You care about others around you, but you are hurting and confused and maybe scared. You have your flaws and mistakes, but so does everyone else. No one is perfect, so please don't expect perfection of yourself.

And yes, we all have problems, but we all have different degrees of problems and different ways of handling them. It's much more complicated than "Just get over it". Positive thinking doesn't fix everything and healing takes time. Rushing the healing process doesn't help anyone, so it's okay to take your time.

I think that it's better to try too hard than to not try at all.

Once again, I'm praying for you: praying that you'll find hope and happiness, that you'll discover a passion more than you've ever experienced before, and that you'll have the courage, strength, and patience to live and that you will gain some control in your life and feel empowered. Keep alive and keep trying. Please don't give up. I hope that my response to your letters helps you and doesn't make you feel worse about yourself. I'm not trying to tell you what to do. I just wanted you to know that:

You are not alone. You are loved. I love you and care about what happens to you, even if we've never met.

God bless you,

From, me
PalindromeIsntOne chapter 6 . 6/7/2012
Yeah, I like music a lot. I like a whole range of stuff but have very limited knowledge of songs that everyone else seems to know and I get criticised for that. You're not selfish, you don't only care about yourself and it wouldn't be a crime if you did. You may just be lost in yourself, and that can happen to anyone.