Reviews for A Good Different
Hey Romeo chapter 2 . 10/19/2012
Cute. (:
Hey Romeo chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
Aaawwww. I knew I'd find something that would make my heart melt if I went through some of your stories! And this is only the first one I clicked on after the Amy/Kat one!

Good job, I love alien/human relationships so much, I don't know why.
ZalelTribal chapter 10 . 8/30/2012
Nice! :)
MagicWords chapter 2 . 6/13/2012
Was her mom being sarcastic when she said it was good to see Xavier? Because if he helped her daughter "shoot up" like her mom believed, it seems that Mom would be ready to kick alien boyfriend out. Is he really an alien? I was expecting vampire, werewolf, or even some sort of powerful warlock. This is definitely different. He kind of reminds me of Edward from Twilight...the whole protective, eager to please, can't sleep with you because I'll kill you type. I'm mean not that that's bad, just keep him unique. Great update! Can't wait to read more.

MW
MagicWords chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
I liked this so far! I never really get totally sucked into a story on the first chapter, but this has me intrigued. Even though you do not use many descriptions, your characters still pop, especially Xavier. I think I recently read something else of yours, but this takes the cake. Keep it up :)

MW
writingwithwings chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
I really like this so far. I hate to admit that I fall for gushy love stories sometimes but hey-I'm only human(see the pun? :p ) I'm definitely looking forward to reading more of this!