Reviews for In The Heart
AHHH! :/ Dude! Keep writing(:
Not Bent Just Broken chapter 12 . 6/19/2012
Keep posting!(:
Not Bent Just Broken chapter 11 . 6/17/2012
I really like that you know where you're going with your story(: I like it! Keep it up!
Not Bent Just Broken chapter 10 . 6/15/2012
I see you've came up with something to write about! I do like where you're taking this(: Keep at it!
Not Bent Just Broken chapter 9 . 6/14/2012
You're writing is good.(:
Not Bent Just Broken chapter 8 . 6/12/2012
I think you know what you're doing and where you're going with this. Good luck!
Not Bent Just Broken chapter 5 . 6/9/2012
You've really got this going somewhere(: - But you told me you weren't going to post today!
The Inevitable Truth of Me chapter 4 . 6/8/2012
Wow. It's still really good!(: I think that you could post longer chapters a few times a week, or short chapters more often. But either way, I still like the detail and thought that goes into each part and the point of view works very well for this story.
The Inevitable Truth of Me chapter 3 . 6/8/2012
(Sorry, for some reason I can't log in...) Anyways, this story is really good. I mean really, really good. As morbid and, maybe a bit disturbing, as it is, it's got a good plot! I think that as long as you take this story somewhere soon and give it a push in the direction you want it to go, within the next chapter or two, you can go far with it!

And as you wish, I will review each chapter you have(: And if you didn't notice, I'm the same person that reviewed the other times...I just can't log in today or yesterday? Not sure why? So, if you want to contact me, you'll have to email me, not PM. Here's my email: daniellebuxton2 yahoo. com
Not Bent Just Broken chapter 2 . 6/7/2012
I like the point of view you choose to do and the detail is very well written out. (: Keep it up!
Not Bent Just Broken chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
Oh, I like this. Very...addicting? Either way that's a cliff-hanger and I don't appreciate it! ;)