Reviews for She Stared at Him
Mad for Figs chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
Your writing has a lot of potential. There are times when I feel you're trying a bit too hard to sound professional with big words that most people don't tend to use. It doesn't always work that way; sometimes, it just doesn't flow right. It could just be me, but yeah.

Also, I noticed this with all your stories. The summaries are really lacking. They don't make me want to read the story. Sure, it can be loosely based off of your life, but don't say that in your summary. It doesn't give us any details as to what the story is actually about. Make it interesting and not sound so mundane. I know you can do it; you clearly know what you're doing.

Keep writing though. You're doing a great job.
Cyon chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
You know, I do agree with this being really stupid...no offense x.x

Not to be rude... but from the way you put into much detail, your crush on him seems obvious. If he doesn't initiate something with you up 'till now, I suggest you slowly forget about him.

I don't think it would be your loss _. It should be his. He's missing someone great.

Eventually, you'll find someone who notices you as you :) Good luck
mrsquestionmark chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
I really loved this. awesome job! way too relatable...

(: You're very good at painting a clear mental image. I'd love to read more from you!
Dawn Of The Stars chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
This sounds like me with my crush...good story...