Reviews for Forbidden Fruits A Hybrid Romance Series Book 2
Alaeryel chapter 14 . 3/1/2013
DAMN DAMN DAMN! BLOODY HELL Stacey-I NEED THE REST OF THIS! COMPLETE PERFECTION AND BUZZING LIKE A MILLION GNATS ON THE WARPATH!
Alaeryel chapter 11 . 3/1/2013
WELL FU** ME ROYAL GIRL-I was right originally-DAMN DAMN DAMN! PERFECTION AND DAMN THOSE TWO ASSHOLES! Now what is going to happen now.
Alaeryel chapter 10 . 3/1/2013
Girl-I am feeling you have something 'not so good' going to happen next and I can't wait to find out! Is it possible that Ocelot or Auron could take on another shape-I doubt it so it really must be Draven that found her or...!
Alaeryel chapter 9 . 3/1/2013
OH MY GOD-this is not good...not good at all! I hope Draven and his friends get there soon or there is going to be some MAJOR PROBLEMS! Please tell me that Draven's father impregnates Aideen!
Alaeryel chapter 8 . 3/1/2013
HELL AND DAMNATION-I knew it had to be a trap and atleast this once I was right! YAY for Ariella and Zenith-I JUST LOVE THOSE TWO! I am DYING for more so on to next chapter!
Alaeryel chapter 7 . 3/1/2013
OH BLOODY HELL Stacey-this can't be good and Draven is going to be SOOOOOOOOOOOOO PISSED off! Now I am wondering how they are going to find out it was Ocelot who took her and what is going to happen-you have a royal tangled web already woven here!
Alaeryel chapter 6 . 3/1/2013
OK-he HAS changed BUT he STILL has some issues. What a way to THROW her into the mess off the jump go girl-I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVED IT! Stacia sounds like a little sweetie and THANK GOD Aideen will have Evie's help with her situation! I can't wait for more so on to the next chapter!
Alaeryel chapter 5 . 3/1/2013
Ok Draven hasn't completely changed but I still like him and now who is this Azrael? Is he good or bad? What is going to happen now? I am so ANTICIPATING what will come next-AMAZING JOB Stacey!
Alaeryel chapter 4 . 3/1/2013
WELL WELL WELL-I guess Draven HASN'T quite turned over a new leaf has he? I think I really like the rest of the band-ATLEAST RIGHT NOW I do! Aideen DEFINITELY has a rude awakening here in this chapter and I think you have OUTDONE YOURSELF ONCE AGAIN!
Alaeryel chapter 3 . 3/1/2013
OMG-here we go again with the COCKINESS! Aideen just isn't having the best of luck is she? Girl this is FANTABULOUS!
Alaeryel chapter 2 . 3/1/2013
AAAAH POOR Aideen AND POOR Draven! The change in him finally made me like the prick-GRRRR! I am looking forward to seeing what happens in this story!GREAT WRITING!
Alaeryel chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
Oh I REALLY REALLY LIKED THIS first chapter girl! My heart is already BROKEN for Aideen's situation with her parents imagining her life as she grew up with them! She is going to have quite an experience with college too isn't she?
Aqua Ash chapter 2 . 6/23/2012