Reviews for The Perfect Mistake (MOVED TO FLYZIKFEELS)
JJHook chapter 12 . 3/31/2014
Loved this story! Completely and utterly love this story! And just tell me who broke your haert? I got my shovel and gun ready! But anyway! I enjoy everything about this story!
Jenna chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
Hey, someone named flyzikfeels is posting your fic in this same page. In case you didn't know
Funracheal chapter 13 . 3/16/2014
Please Update! I am dying here!
Alaeryel-2 chapter 12 . 8/23/2013
Ok let me see if this works girl! I didn't think it sucked at all and by the way this is the original Alaeryel-had troubles with my account and couldn't get any resolution so just opened new email and re registered.

I can sympathize with what she is going through to an extent-I was in an abusive relationship myself although it was mental and verbal and not physical but just as bad. I thought you wrote this REALLY WELL and captured it perfectly. I am sorry your heart was broken and I hope you are better soon. I know it has been such a long time since we have talked and I have read-things haven't been going well for me either-keep your chin up!

I have some questions regarding how to transfer my stories from my original name and was wondering if you might know as you have changed your name here a time or two. Would you be willing to email me at as I can't pm atleast for 24 hours with this new account? I would appreciate any help you can give me-THANK YOU!
girlsruntheworld7 chapter 12 . 6/18/2013
This was another great chapter! please update soon :D
mylittleprincess chapter 12 . 6/15/2013
next chapter please and soon.
WhiteTigress27 chapter 12 . 6/14/2013
I loved this chapter. Cant wait for more.
Sorry about your heart break.
XAlanX chapter 2 . 6/14/2013
0/0
U
XAlanX chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
KAWII! I've only read the first chapter and I already love this concept you have my applause! 3
Yeah-It's-LeighLeigh chapter 11 . 4/14/2013
Just found this today and I'm already in love with it. Your doing a great job! Can't wait for the next update!:)
mylittleprincess chapter 11 . 4/14/2013
Derrick beats the hell out of Zach (yay), update more please:)
ARulzz chapter 11 . 4/14/2013
Your story is completely cliche and predictable but you know what? I love it. I don't love the plot. I actually hate the plot. But I like your way of writing. It's humorous. Romantic comedy suits you. So continue writing, k? and FINISH THIS STORY! It's an ORDER and NOT a request. (just kidding!)

GooDLucK!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
Really good. I can't wait to read the next chapter. Keep it up. )
Mistical Hearts chapter 11 . 4/13/2013
Oh. My. Gosh. He's gonna kill Zach! :D Go Derrick! Lol, I seem like a crazy maniac. XD Update? :D
Alaeryel chapter 11 . 4/13/2013
WELL DAMN IT TA HELL Cat-it was another GREAT chapter for me! ATLEAST she is feeling GUILTY FOR LYING to the cops and that is in her favor at this point. Derrick may be bi-polar personality BUT I REALLY REALLY LOVE HIM and I do hope he (Derrick) BEATS THE HELL OUT OF Zach (without getting in trouble tho)! Derrick finally figured it out and Ericka answered truthfully! I am ready to see someone get some what their comeuppance and I PRAY Ericka texts Zach back and cancels altho now I can see the fear that would come with it after what happened at the diner-I WILL BE BOUNCING HITHER THITHER AND YON ALL OVER THE HOUSE FOR MORE OF THIS STORY-IT IS CONTAGIOUS!
66 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »