Reviews for Essay Concerning the 4point5th Dimension
KBeezy chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
Well, it certainly would have taken me more than ten minutes to come up with what to say in this... It was definitely really confusing, but I think that any time someone is trying to explain the dimensions, it is confusion..

Of course, you know that I love the idea of the 4.5 dimension. But when I got thinking about it again, I thought if you know the past and what is happening in the present, but you don't know the future, would it be the 4.6( repeating) dimension, but then I thought, in the present, you would still be in the process on comprehending what is happening, so you would remember half of the present which means that it would be the 4.5 dimension ( I don't know if I made it even more confusing)

I am intrigued by the dimensions. You should write about your theories about the 4.5-(is it 10 or 6) dimensions.. Obviously I don't know that much about the dimensions, but I really like the topic :)

Please keep writing about the dimensions...I think that I like things like this and your whole dreams/ sigmund Freud thing because I don't really understand it, and I like trying to understand things that confuse me... :)
The Siege chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
Oh wait the title says "4point5th dimension." Huh. How I overlooked the word squished in between two letters I'll never know...lol so basically I was laughing over like a hallucination or something. ahahaha that's embarrassing.
The Siege chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
Um ok so FP is being a beezy and not letting me login (because APPARENTLY it can't find the 404 connection or some such crap) sooo I have to submit an anonymous review. TT_TT I hate doing anonymous reviews. But anyways.

So first off...HAHAHAHAHA F DOENS'T LET TITLES HAVE PERIODS IN THEM SO IT LOOKS LIKE YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT THE 45TH DIMENSION HAHAHA WHICH IS LIKE FUNNY FOR SOME REASON ok

Anyways. I really like this! It's a lot shorter than I thought it would be but I understand now how it took you only like 10 minutes to write. Since it took you only ten minutes, I'm assuming you didn't really reread it so you do have some minor errors, but nothing that would mar the reader's understanding of what you're trying to say. Anyways, job well done! :D
Subbie chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
It was very confusing, but I still liked it :)