Reviews for Bulimia
Love A Mysterious Thing chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
The ending was jar dropping "You called me fat, you called me names,/you threw me into these horrible games." It's terrible what people can bring us to do. How easy it is to have others influence us...

People don't realize that love and care is how it easy it is to keep things like this from happening. I wish you could eat and excercise.. That's plenty healtheir than starving and throwing up. But if your body is used to it.. It's hard to break. I know that. :/ But another great write. I can again see how this could inspire/ affect someone else with the same problem.
hetero101 chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
I love this poem, the rhymes flow nicely as all your poems do.

But, I think I like this mainly because I can relate to your poems; Almost all of them, honestly. Although I have many more things to overcome, but Bulimia and Anorexia are a few things a have overcome. And I hope you know you're not alone.
Doctor Alex chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
Oh please please please don't! Bulimia and anorexia are really, really awful,PLEASE YOU'LL REALLY REGRET IT! Trust me, I know!
True Talker chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
I thought that I would add this I woke up at 4am unable to sleep thinking about someone. I am unable to log into my fiction press account - I have tried. I WASN'T ignoring anyone I was unable to use the computer for 2 days. Why? A person here would've gotten upset and extremely angry. That "IS" the ONLY reason why I didn't use it. The ONLY reason.

I have read this poem and it makes me sad because I am CERTAIN that everyone NEEDS food, EVERYONE NEEDS the nourishment that they NEED to survive and for their body's organs to function properly. Food also fuels the brain and it is a lot easier to cope with life when one gets the nutrition that one NEEDS. I am not stating that it is easy, it is challenging I am stating that it helps one's brain cells to function. Also, inspite of words that are said I am CERTAIN that you look better than what you think that you do - ALL that you NEED is to be healthy.

I would LOVE to be able to see what your comment to my review is however I am currently UNABLE to access my fiction press account - which to tell you the truth almost made me cry yesterday. Why? Because I LOVE reading the AMAZING and AWESOME works on here and therefore seeing a comment to my reviews I REALLY do SERIOUSLY 100% WITHOUT DOUBT AND WITHOUT QUESTION.

Your bulimia poem has made me sad and again I am CERTAIN that you look better than what you think that you do. Yes, I can say this even without seeing a picture of you.

Just PLEASE be okay and well I CARE MORE THAN WHAT YOU REALIZE SERIOUSLY I DO.
Theywon'tletmelogin chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
[I don't know why, but I can't log in. My username is "NizumiBreathes".]

First I want to say, well written. It really rhymes and flows.

Second... over time Bulimia makes you fat. It puffs your cheeks, and despite throwing up after every meal, your body keeps half of your calories, so overtime, it's going to make you fat. (Ironic, I know.) It also depends on how much you eat, but really, your teeth get worse every time you throw up because your stomach acid comes with the food.

People said I was affected with Bulimia, too, but I never saw me as such for I didn't do it regularly.

And if you want to lose a bit of weight, just eat a few meals and fruits and vegetables.

I mainly eat three big meals and do Pilates every second day and it helps.

And don't listen to what others say. You don't have to be skinny either. I am curvy and I found that I look more of a woman now than a very skinny person.

I don't want to say you should stop; it's your choice. It is your life and your choice.

I wish you best of luck.
bookppl93 chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
I wish I could hurt these people hurting you : )
CarinaHelix chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
Wow, this poem is really touching. I've never had an eating disorder and can't imagine what you're going through, but please don't feel like you have to do this to fit in with the crowd, because they're not worth it.I think you are a very talented poet.
walls-have-ears chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
This isn't right, you shouldn't be doing this, you have to eat! To be skinny just do exercise but trust me you're not fat. A lot of people are insecure about their weight and it's usually over nothing, I know you're not fat so please dOnt do this!