Reviews for Remember and cry
purpleunicorn3 chapter 3 . 9/9/2012
oh, that was so sweet, and classy. i like the pattern (as in the poem pattern)
PLEASE DO ANOTHER VERSE!
AlucardGnuoy chapter 2 . 7/29/2012
The pace of this poem gracefully reflects the meaning of the words. Also the words used help too as they convey a unique and slightly different meaning (in every word).

The one thing that bemused me was the second line -'When to you it stands behind'- I didn't really understand it.
cellophanediamond chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
I really like this, because it has great images:) They're very pretty, and give me a feeling of melancholy or pensiveness. My favorite line would have to be "When the wind tastes the light grey of winter".

Also, this poem has a great rhythm. It sounds almost musical to me, and the rhyming feels natural, not clunky or anything.
dragonflydreamer chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
This was an interesting topic. The imagery was so deeply rooted in nature, yet the last line implies an emotion that is very human. I'm not sure if it's personifying nature or bringing humans closer to nature, but it's a great idea either way.

Nice rhyme scheme again. Very lyrical.

The images did irk me a bit when they repeated in the second half. The feeling of circularity and returning back to something is great, but it's hard to accomplish in such a short space. I think by the time I got to the third "remember" line, I felt it was working better, but I think it was the line about the sparrow that was too similar.

-Sparkles from the Review Marathon (link in profile)
AchievingNirvana chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
Beautiful! Keep up the work!
YuePantera chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
Wow. I really liked this. It really pulled at me. It's a really good poem. Good work. X