Reviews for The Mask Vendor
Sonya P. May chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
Although written in prose format, the text rather reminds me of a play as the lines between the direct speech are more like stage directions than anything else.
The story leaves a lot to interpret if - as in my case - one hasn't read the story/play this story is based on, but it didn't particularly disturb me while reading, so this shouldn't be considered a negative aspect.
Like with the other works of yours that I read, I enjoyed reading this one, too. I like your style, the dialogue is good and flows well without getting too long or tedious. All in all, again: good work.
Spiral Architect chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
I feel a little bad for Landon, getting mocked like that.

It's well done as some backstory. Zeron's a pretty cool guy, and I've always wanted an umbrella sword. You got the "innocent foreigner" act down well, and the Reapers are believeable antagonists as always.

Nothing on the prose and grammar front other than that the prose is wonderful and the grammar errors are nonexistent.

I'm gonna go read Chapter 9 now. Sorry it's been taking me so long to get around to it, I've had other things to worry about.