Reviews for Our Modern Day Princess and the Pauper
Juliette Grimm chapter 3 . 2/5
Good
Juliette Grimm chapter 2 . 2/5
Good writing and what they say it exactly Princess Protection Program. But anywho...check out FanFiction (bye the same people) that's where this story belongs.
mysorryeyescansee chapter 15 . 8/6/2012
Great story! I loved the movie and you did a great job basing your story off it!
AnonymousGirlWriter chapter 15 . 8/5/2012
Aww, I nearly started crying because it was so sad. Please update soon. I need to know what happens.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Hmm not bad not bad
Luna's Pen chapter 2 . 7/16/2012
Oops. Please ignore my last review(except for the part about it being good because it is.)
Luna's Pen chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Good start but it is very similair to princess protection program only instead of the agent having a dsughter he has a son.
EkkoBunny chapter 10 . 7/3/2012
I loved this chapter! :D
wasauskyx chapter 9 . 6/26/2012
AWWW! That was so cute and haha I guess Sandy's a good luck charm, huh?
dream-beautiful chapter 2 . 6/21/2012
I really like the outfit that was described earlier. Still, your writing is very choppy. It doesn't make sense how you say you're open to everything yet then you say don't say anything negative.
dream-beautiful chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Okay, I get how PPP was your inspiration, but that starting introductory paragraph was exact lines from the movie, that's not right. Also, this wasn't very fluent.
EkkoBunny chapter 8 . 6/20/2012
This was so adorable and cute! :D
EkkoBunny chapter 7 . 6/18/2012
Great chappie! It was so sweet and cute! (-)
wasauskyx chapter 4 . 6/13/2012
Lol I feel bad for the girl that plays Chelsea Brooks. (I call her Grace because is the place I've seen her the most in.) She's kind of really portrayed as a b*tch when in the show she's all sweet and nice. Anyhow, I like that you added a lot of original stuff to this chapter and I cannot wait for the rest :D.
Once-Apon-A-Dream-Come-True chapter 3 . 6/12/2012
Sheesh,Cam's rude.I like the story so far and i hope you update soon!