Reviews for Decisions, Decisions
Guest chapter 8 . 11/20/2012
I hate John!
Georgia x chapter 10 . 10/25/2012
Hey nicola:) woww absolutely brill story! I love it3 at chapt. 10 at de moment cnt wait to see wat happens with john3 ur sooo talented at writing its unbelievable xx I couldn't fault it:) keep writing and u will definitely go places:)
Ur style is fab n I tinc all teens call relate to the heartbreak and emotions de characters experience in ur story:)) I will buy ur books when ur an award-winning and accomplished author! Haha love ye bbz xx
Guest chapter 26 . 10/14/2012
yeah, i was going to comment on timing. normally you can not find out the gender of the baby until your 17 to 22 weeks in or like four take it from me, its scary.
charlie89 chapter 41 . 9/22/2012
Wow. That was amzing. You are so talented. I would be so delighted if could write half as good as that. Sorry my reviews were short, I just got so engrossed I wanted to just read more and more. Great work Nikki. Your so going to makeit as a published author. I will be fully dedicated to buying all of the books you publish :)
charlie89 chapter 40 . 9/22/2012
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooo. Awh no I'm crying now and very glad I'm not wearing masscara!
charlie89 chapter 39 . 9/22/2012
AWH no. I think she is going to leave Jack and be with John, then Jack will probably be the daddy!1
charlie89 chapter 38 . 9/22/2012
ooooh John has turned into Jack im confused
charlie89 chapter 37 . 9/22/2012
I loved it. Except for the change in Jack, he changed into an animal like john was so quickly. Violet snuck off with John nearly kissed him with Jack. She needs tocop on and make a choice. Its not fair on either of them playing them like that. I also think if she chooses John its kind of sick, how could anyone get with a guy knowing they killed their sister.
charlie89 chapter 36 . 9/22/2012
Awh no Violet is not happy that not good :(
charlie89 chapter 35 . 9/22/2012
Love it
charlie89 chapter 34 . 9/22/2012
Loved it have to go read next one
charlie89 chapter 33 . 9/22/2012
No Jack has turned into a moster! What the hell!
charlie89 chapter 32 . 9/22/2012
Loving it as always. unsure about John, he seems changed but he still is a murderer . Nah Jack all the way
charlie89 chapter 31 . 9/22/2012
No Violet dont do it!
charlie89 chapter 30 . 9/22/2012
Loved it. So funny. I could picture all of the scenes so well. Funny godparents lol
239 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »