Reviews for To Love A Vampire
Guest chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
Are you putting the other story on the other account because I liked it and it would be a waste to just dump it?
TaylorTheUnicorn chapter 11 . 12/13/2012
I love love love Dexter and Soren! I think they are adorable together and always have! Sine you first introuduced them and I read the seperate story for DXS but was totally disappointed when you took it down. I want more more more of Dexter and Soren! and more of this story!
Alexandria chapter 11 . 10/9/2012
I loved the Dexter and Soren story and I was reading it! Please make it again it was amazing! AMAZINGLY AMAZING!
Love in All Forms chapter 10 . 9/16/2012
Thanks for the update. It has been a while but great chapter. I enjoy a little smut here and there ;) ;)
LizzysAUnicorn chapter 9 . 9/4/2012
AAAHHHH! you havent written in months its driving me insane! PLEASE CONTINUE IM GOING THREW WITHDRAWEL!
Cj Quinn chapter 9 . 9/1/2012
Lol my dad would just wink and act like nothing was going on P
Love in All Forms chapter 9 . 8/9/2012
Thanks for the update. This chapter really wasn't that crappy.
Love in All Forms chapter 8 . 7/21/2012
Great chapter. It was very hott I will say.
ILoveYouBaby chapter 5 . 7/6/2012
i would really like to hear more of Soren and Dexter and their love life i found that interesting )
ILoveYouBaby chapter 7 . 7/5/2012
i really like this sory and Dexter and Soren were quite interesting you should write for just them it would be interesting and i would love to read it )
Sayure chapter 5 . 6/30/2012
I like this chapter and more Soren and I love about all of them.
Thanks for your work.
Mia.Babi chapter 5 . 6/30/2012
I voted and i llike this just as well as the others! LOVE the malexmale yummy! lmoa im so gay for boyxboy and yes that sounded so stupid considering i'm a girl! lol anyways hope you unpoad another chapter soon!
Mia.Babi chapter 3 . 6/30/2012
know it didnt suck i was actually funny! lol
Mia.Babi chapter 2 . 6/30/2012
lol i love this and the ending was funny the first chapter was good to hope you continue!
ImmortalChild'94 chapter 3 . 6/24/2012
I don't think your story sucks, i rather like it :) i don't believe i've come across a vampiric story that portrays the humans as inferior to vampires, it's different and i like the relationships between the characters so far. keep it up, id like to read more :)