Reviews for Cosmos
Eli chapter 27 . 12/5/2014
Wow. I like how each character fits its planet, and how you developped their relationships. Love Venus' personality, haha. :D
It seems like Cosmos is on hiatus, but I secretly hope that you will someday write the next chapters (what happens to Sun?). Thank you for this amazing story
Pink Bead Girl chapter 23 . 3/22/2014
I love your detailed knowledge of the solar system and being able to assign such interesting characteristics to each of your people. The more I read this story the more I like it.
Pink Bead Girl chapter 22 . 3/22/2014
So Venus agrees with Neptune that "all you'd have to do is stand there" with regards to stealing Neptune's love. Lol, what a diva indeed. You keep everyone so perfectly in character. Makes me smile as I read.
Pink Bead Girl chapter 21 . 3/22/2014
Gosh, what a predicament for poor Moon. First the difficulty of being the centre of attention relationship-wise and now having to deal with forced intimacy of being Sun's partner for the assignment.

A biography of your partner's life about the elements that shaped them? I think I would have fainted if I'd received such a hard project to do in school. This should be most interesting to see where this will go.
Pink Bead Girl chapter 20 . 3/22/2014
Yay! Moon stole Earth's first kiss, you made me very happy. I liked the descriptive sentence of Moon being cool to the touch yet he made Earth hotter by the second. Nicely done.
Pink Bead Girl chapter 19 . 3/22/2014
I loved that line about "Moon could light up the night sky if he wanted to," lovely description of his beauty. I liked the way you have them interact even though Sun and Moon are total opposites in real life. I feel sorry for Sun even though he is so arrogant, you make him seem very vulnerable in this chapter. Thanks for continuing to provide such a great read.
Pink Bead Girl chapter 18 . 3/22/2014
You made me laugh out loud with the sudden change from "purified water, 3 dozen (!) white roses, candles etc" being the conditions that Jupiter couldn't possibly work without, to "30 bucks, Deal!". Such a good twist. You continue to amuse me in all sorts of good ways with this delightful story. You have the best imagination and thanks for sharing it.
Pink Bead Girl chapter 17 . 3/22/2014
What a lovely scene, Jupiter "doused" in kisses by that adoring crew. It sounds so good, I can just see all those adoring moons in a heap showering Jupiter with love. Very descriptive, very sweet ending for Jupiter. Liked it a lot.
Pink Bead Girl chapter 16 . 3/22/2014
Loved that description of Io's bright soul, very poetic! And we finish on such a dramatic note with Io dragging poor pining Jupiter to face beautiful Venus with such an important question on his lips. Little cliffhangers are so good!
Pink Bead Girl chapter 15 . 3/7/2014
Love that sentence " I'm tired of you guys kissing my baby bro!" Made me smile lots with the absurdity of it. Your tone is so playful regarding Jupiter and all his satellites, it's just pure pleasure to read.

Liked the little debate over "regular fat, baby fat" Made me laugh, so cute. I can't guess who will end up with Jupiter, they all sound great.
Pink Bead Girl chapter 14 . 3/7/2014
I adored this sweet little chapter. All that kissy-kissy, huggy-ness from Caliisto, Io, Europa and Ganymede was just adorable. I like the way you play with your words. You make it seem so effortless. I am loving this story more with each chapter that I read. Thanks.
Pink Bead Girl chapter 13 . 3/7/2014
Why did he kiss Sun back, Moon is asking himself? Well gosh I'm asking that question too. How could Moon be seduced by all that ''shiny-shiny" that Sun's got going. I hope Moon can be strong and over come his attraction to the wrong person. (Mind you, that description of their kiss is pretty mmmmm,mmmm wondeful if I say so myself, lol.)

Liked the subtle reference to Earth being affected by the changing aspects and attitudes of Moon just as it is in real life. You do that stuff so well. Like it a lot.
Pink Bead Girl chapter 12 . 3/7/2014
Oh no, no, no! More misunderstandings. Wow, you're really good with those. I feel so bad for Earth, "feeling like a kicked puppy", oh gosh, made me want to hug him. I can't stop reading this, thank heaven's it's Saturday afternoon and I've got a bit of time to indulge, waiting all week to read more of your story was driving me nuts. It's going great, loving every word.
Pink Bead Girl chapter 11 . 3/7/2014
Neptune sounds so handsome! I like Neptune a lot, his wisdom of liking what's on the inside better than what the outside looks like is really good.

I liked all the detailed descriptions, makes each of your characters live in my minds-eye. Plus I think it's really clever how you take the most recognizable characteristics of the actual planet or sun and weave them into your characters. A lot of your detail is very subtle, you have to look a little and find the little messages. It's clever writing and I congratulate you once again for entertaining me in such splendid fashion.
Pink Bead Girl chapter 10 . 3/7/2014
I like that you are introducing new aspects of the solar system all the time via the names of the characters, I feel I'm learning something while being wonderfully entertained at the same time. You have such a gift for fitting in so many interesting twists and turns and emotional moments in your chapters. Lovely!
75 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »