Reviews for Heartbroken
CeCilia4ever chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Who did it Nat who !?... such an aamazing poem
Ygg chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Very sad write, but you managed to express the emotional chaos of a broken heart quite well. Love the way you used rhyme. It really adds to the overall flow and tone of the poem. Well written!
PureHeartsWait chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
This is beautiful, and very sad but it's a great poem and I think it's what a lot of people go through.
my.life.is.over chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
Good job..
SkinnyLove203 chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Interesting :)
But don't be heartbroken. That dude was probably a prick anyway haha :) xx
whoshallJudgeAngels chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
*sniffs* That... was... beautiful. Very sensitive... you had me crying by the second stanza. :( :)
Jupsi chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
T_T
Such a strong poem... Urgh, it's bittersweet to be reading this with interest, knowing it's been hard on you XD
Brokenm3 chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
I loved the sense behind this poem. I feel this way a lot.
catching.my.breath chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Oh, my! This is byfar the most beautiful poem I've read in a long time-lovely to the nth degree! I love your style of wrting-very unique and creative
I hope to see more of your excellent writings in the near future! :) Keep up the good job, hun!

P.S. I want to thank you for taking the time to read and review my writings. I really love feedback. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Love it! The way it rhymes is lovely, and it so poignant.
Kizoku Tsuyoi chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
I like the feel the poem has: very emotional and true to life.
The first four lines...splendid.
I would prefer more imagery though.
Keep up the good work! :)
Utada Rumiko chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
A couple of spelling mistakes, but the heartbroken message you gave came out nicely done. Good job.
Meadow Frost chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Very very good. The only heartbreak I've felt is from a book that nearly killed me. Not the same I can imagine.

I did notice one really small mistake but that's it.

Loved it.
rust phoenix chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
Aw, very sad piece. It's definitely relatable.
CrazyLittleGermanMiss chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Great work on this.

this is true to life.

nothing worse than having your heart broken