Reviews for Working An Audience In Less Than Ten Seconds
Lollipop eater chapter 1 . 3/16
Yeah, sex sells. Sometimes love too. Especially when teenage girls mistake almost-rape and sexual abuse for love. Guys who can't take no for an answer are sooo sexy! I'm not really staying close to your text's subject. I'm just so frustrated. I just read a story with a good introduction. The story itself sucked. 0.2 of the stories I read are good. Sigh. At least FictionPress have fewer sex-slave-to-one-direction things than Wattpad.

Have you read the description to "(stuck) Between two walls"? (Not sure if it should have a "stuck" there) Do it. It should go something like this: "Chocolate colored orbs. They made me feel so safe. Like a baby in its crib. I turned around. Kaleidoscope. They made the desire in me burrrrrn. It was so hot. Then I realized that I was stuck between two walls". It will make you cringe.
NadeshikoLove1224 chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
I really like your advice. In FF, especially on the fandom I usually go on, I've seen stories that have so much reviews and when I read some of them don't really add up in terms of content (one of the high reviewed had inconsistency about lung cancer) but I know the reason why they got so many reviews because they featured the most popular couple in an AU setting (the cash cow on the fandom.) thanks for your insight.
ImmanenceEnsured chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
Very interesting how you put those examples next to each other. I like that you really put a lot of thought in what you write
surelynot chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
A very good point and something to think about. Well done.
silly goose chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
This essay will probably help someone. Researching what factors are likely to make a story popular and presenting them to the public is something I can respect. Good advice. Have a great day.