Reviews for SYOC:War of The Three Kingdoms
Samurai Wolverine chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
I hope this makes the story-

Name: Redmond Tough

Gender: Male

Age: 19

Appearance: Redmond has shoulder-length hair thats a mix of blonde and red. He wears a pair of flexible red pants, red shirt that come past his waist by five inches, a pair of black gloves and a light red cape that reaches down to his ankles with a bit of gold highlights on all of them. He also wears a second black cape that covers his shoulders and part of his face. Redmond stands at 6 feet tall with green-blue eyes. He has a burn mark on his right arm and side he tries to keep hidden from an accident. He has a pouch on his waist for all of his items he needs.

Personality: Redmond is careful and plans for most things at the moment by reacting to it quickly and taking extra precaution just in case of injures may happen. He also doesn't trust people much, pushes them away, and tends to work alone. His trust is hard to gain. He's cold to anyone but those he consider a friend. His burn mark is a touch-and-go subject.

Brief summary of pre-battle life:

Redmond lived a life of luxury until he was five years old when his dad was killed infront of him becuase of a thug mage wanted to steal and was burned badly as a result from a stray magical fireball. His mom died a few years later- coupled with his dad'd death-, caused Redmond to become cold and hard to trust anyone.

Spell book or Enchanted Stones: He uses a fireball spellbook his spellcasting master gave him.

Romance: Yes

Strategy: Redmond uses his fire spellbook to overpower enemies and to create walls of fire to halt those that fear fire in their tracks.
XxLadyKnightLizxX chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
This is such an interesting concept. I can't wait to see how it all pans out. (:
Lost Found and Forgotten chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
I just Pm'ed my representative to you, hope you like him. Story idea souds very interesting.