Reviews for The Cupcake Slut
Dbn chapter 7 . 12/29/2012
great story!
the vcg chapter 7 . 12/19/2012
Super cute story, you did a great job!
imperfectlyokay chapter 7 . 12/18/2012
I loved Elle's family, I swear. This whole story was a ton of fluffy, sugary goodness and it was just purrrfect! The one thing that was a little out of place was that they both took their considerable age difference well in stride. I suppose in a way that it actually showed how chilled your main characters are but even so, the nine years might cause my family members to freak out a little.

Love love loved it! Great job.
Robin chapter 7 . 12/17/2012
Really enjoyed this story, had me saying "awww" the entire time. I'm not usually up for celeb stories but this story just worked. And I like how you underplayed (blanking on his name haha) fame. nicely done! :DDDD
balloonfista chapter 7 . 12/16/2012
wow, that's a lovely list of songs! Thanks :))

what a cute chapter! Loved it! Your hero makes me want to hug him and never let go, which is what you intended, I'm pretty sure. *sigh*
balloonfista chapter 6 . 12/16/2012
Oh yes, I am so ready. And this line? Because that's exactly how I like to see him.

It made me melt. Like literally. I'm now a puddle on the floor, thanks to you.

Ri
balloonfista chapter 5 . 12/16/2012
Oh no, I hope they stay together!
balloonfista chapter 4 . 12/16/2012
I wonder if there's anyone who won't guess what he'll do.

Lol, probably not :p I'm exciteddd! and so, so happy that this story is already completed so I don't have to wait agonizingly...
balloonfista chapter 3 . 12/16/2012
hahahaha, didn't see the Logan thing coming! and the squeal was just awwwwww! :D
balloonfista chapter 2 . 12/16/2012
awwww! Loved the whole misunderstanding about the sibling thing and appreciated that it got sorted out so fast :)
balloonfista chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
love it up to now! Few people write completely fluffy non-dramatic stories; there are a lot of one-shots but less stories..
ffh chapter 7 . 12/4/2012
well, you officially ruined all real men for me... hope you're happy xD great story ;) kept me up until 4 am ..
abby chapter 7 . 12/1/2012
you're story is wonderful. Your dialogue is fresh and witty. Truly, this is quite superb. Thank you for penning it and sharing it with us. I thoroughly enjoyed reading it.
Blue21 chapter 7 . 11/22/2012
Oh wow...I loved this story...sooooooo amazing...I laughed the whole time and it was so cute and sweet and funny and awesome...one of the best I've read...and the best thing bout it was that there was no drama and heartbreak and the rest of that crap...you're right...real life has enough of it...my favourite character is definitely pat...love his honesty and humour...he's like the perfect guy...simply wonderful)
wookborm chapter 7 . 11/15/2012
Wow, :) I am in so much love with this little gem of yours. Your characters came to life before my very eyes and I couldn't help but fall in love with all of them! (I really enjoyed Elle's brothers and wished you brought them out a little more. But hey, they might have turned this short 7-chapter story to a full blown novel). I really, truly hope you post more stories up soon! :D

- d