Reviews for The Cupcake Slut
Charchar chapter 7 . 10/17/2012
I loooooved your story! I couldn't keep the grin off of my face the whole time I was reading it. :)) Keep up the great work! Can't wait to read your other stuff. :) The only problem I have with this is the fact that Elle seems to be too perfect but overall your story made me all gooey inside! :)) Love it! :)
renegade01 chapter 7 . 10/15/2012
loved your story. it was sweet, intense and made me laugh. ;)
Elsa chapter 7 . 10/14/2012
Aww, this definitely fulfil its promises of easy going fluff! The story is truly cute, maybe a bit long for what it is but you can't say no to fluff anyway, and even less if there are cakes involved :)
I was just a bit disappointed that Pat bought Elle the bakery but it's in his character I guess, he's still sweet. Elle is kind of my heroe thought, she's so cool and carefree.
I hope to hear from you with ther stories soon!
(And I apologized for my bad English)
heal me forever chapter 7 . 9/28/2012
dis is FUCKING FUCKING GOOD over nd out (:
Guest chapter 7 . 9/21/2012
Hands down, one of THE most enjoyable stories I've read on fictionpress. Thank you for that. 3
R. Ficst chapter 7 . 9/15/2012
hahaha utter sap and I loved it! _

squeals&giggles
effortless-inelegance chapter 7 . 9/9/2012
AWWW! Such a lovely ending! I will admit I was rather addicted to all the sweet bits in-between as well ;D To quote Despicable Me, "It's so fluffy I'm gonna die!" LOVE. 33
effortless-inelegance chapter 2 . 9/9/2012
Gah, this story is so damned cutee! I'm in love... it most likely will be added to le favorites list. :) It's nice to read something cute and fluffy once in a while - and yours is very well written!
-Grammar
Bubbly Girl chapter 7 . 9/1/2012
Amazing! I love it! :)
Peace, Love and Happiness! :)
Bubbly Girl
Sam chapter 7 . 8/30/2012
I love you and your writing and your imagination and your taste in music D I hope the other plot bunnies you have in your head make it to this site soon!
leavemeialone chapter 7 . 8/30/2012
This story is amazing, not that you need me to say that. It is so sweet and fluffy, I like it. I know in real life it won't always be like this, but if it was, I would love it forever. Pat and Elle sound like such a cute couple. They both are as sweet as a cupcake or any fine, delicious dessert. I kind of envy the two's relationship. How is it that easy? How is it that simple? All they do is love each other. Compromise. Trust. Ect . . . But still. It gives me hope that maybe one day I will find someone that I can love. They both make each other so happy. They are so willing to work things out. I know that love exists out there, even despite this pessimistic world. Thanks for writing this story. I really enjoyed it.
dipintheriverstyx chapter 5 . 8/29/2012
There are no words. No. I'm sorry. This is... I can't. I think incredible, but my mind tells me real. The emotion in your story is real. I'm amazed.
Nicole Sometimes chapter 7 . 8/29/2012
I loved it when she called him Patrick. It suits him perfectly. I wish he were real. He's one of the few characters I've read on FP that I wish were real. Boys like that just... UGH.
I loved this story. It's so fluffy and warm you just want to hug it. :)
Jaden Ink chapter 7 . 8/28/2012
This was a very sweet story, well written and went fast, but never felt rushed... I must say though... i think I likes stories with more drama, but this was a nice fluffy break. :) 5 Stars
TraquelM chapter 7 . 8/28/2012
I really loved this story! It totally reminded me of last summer hanging out with a member of Bright Eyes and his girl. Actually, could Pat be his twin? :)
96 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »