Reviews for The Cupcake Slut
rosieroo chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Hey there! I'm Rosie from A Drop of Romeo and I'm happy to say that your story has been added to our archive, under the category of 'Miscellaneous'! Here's your review:

Rosie Thinks: This story is interesting from the start, drawing you in at the first chapter. It's an insanely adorable story about the relationship between Elle and Pat. Elle and Pat's relationship is rare and different from so many others I've read about, mainly because of the open honesty. They were truly amazing to read about together, as it was hard to guess what would happen next.

It's in Elle's perspective and her voice was very strong, making her quite unique but not overly out of the ordinary. I like how none of the characters fall into any overused stereotypes - for example Elle's five older brothers aren't super overprotective but react in a more normal way (from my experience of having three older brothers). Pat was just plain beautiful, and I can't tell you how much I loved the fact that their relationship was based on laughter (and honesty, as I mentioned before).

The chapters are detailed and eventful, so much so that after the first chapter, it felt like I was up to the fifth one. The writing is flawless and easy to read. When I first started this story, I thought it would be just enormous balls of fluff, but for such a short story it has a really good plot line and a bit of a twist that I didn't expect.
peacelovejay chapter 7 . 8/14/2012
Okay, so this story is like freakishly good. I just want you to know that you have ruined men for me. No one can live up to the expectations set by Pat.

Also, I really want a cupcake right now.

Even though I should hate you for this, I love you because you are an awesome writer and it's like we are brain twins because there is nothing about this story I would change... except maybe making it longer. Please write more, even if it's a completely different story, and especially if it's a related story that takes place in the future. Wedding one shot? Yes. Birth-of-baby one shot? Um, yeah. Arianna's love story? Please. Elle and Pat's child's love story? I would literally squeal. More about Ollie? Be still my beating heart. I'm not too proud to resort to begging.
minor5chord chapter 7 . 8/10/2012
This is the cutest and most adorably fluffy story ever. I want to go around and hug everyone I know right now. And also eat a cupcake. Props to the great playlist!
Northfacegrl5 chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
I love everything about this story
ChellyWrites chapter 7 . 8/5/2012
That was one of the cutest and funniest stories I've ever read! It was very original and I absolutely loved the characters. Thanks for writing :) xoxo, Chelly
WhenAllSeemsDark chapter 7 . 8/3/2012
This story is absolutely adorable. It's cliche in a way, but not overly so. And it's so fluffy! But, hey, who doesn't love fluff, right? I love the personalities of your characters and the story flows very smoothly. Great job! (:

-WhenAllSeemsDark
WannabeWriter95 chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Good title, it's sounds random so it caught my eye and made me want to read the story. The story itself is also good. I look forward to reading the rest.
Jazzei chapter 7 . 7/28/2012
This short story was insanely cute! It's a great as a break from the drama, suspense, and tears from other romances out there; an original story with the cliche telling, and cliche being used in a complimentary sense. I loved it! And I really do hope you write more :)
Sky Fish chapter 7 . 7/27/2012
Can I just say that this story is freaking amazing! I had butterflies in my stomach just from reading it.
anon chapter 7 . 7/24/2012
beautiful story. really brightened my day. thank you so much 3
LuvAllPokemon chapter 3 . 7/22/2012
I've squealed that way over cute guys on the internet... or just in general... Wow, you are SUCH a good writer. I keep getting drawn into the story and wanting more. :3 I wish I could write like you...
S L Siwik chapter 4 . 7/22/2012
Spontaneity is so romantic. Love the meteor shower. Love that he's already missing her. Love that he gives her his key. Kisses like that can scramble the brain. Ahh it seems every boyfriend-like figure wants to know the deal with the ex. Why didn't it work out? I'll never know why they ask.
S L Siwik chapter 3 . 7/22/2012
Oh, yeah! I've definitely squealed after a date like that! When my husband dropped me off after our first date, I called my best friend up and told her I met the guy I was going to marry. She asked me how many drinks had I had that night. I told her no drinks, just one good bye kiss, and I couldn't walk up the stairs properly to my front door. 5 years later... It happens.
LuvAllPokemon chapter 2 . 7/22/2012
Definitely lemon meringue :D YAY HE'S NOT MARRIED. I KNEW IT RIGHT WHEN IT STARTED THAT THEY WERE SIBLINGS. I have a sibling of my own and it gets rough...
Nikkole15 chapter 7 . 7/22/2012
Love doesn't even begin to describe how I feel about this story. I got a kick out of pat's personality. Ellie is just so cool, calm, and collected. Very different and refreshing story. I think the fact that they fell in love through the cupcakes is just awesome. Thank you for the read!
96 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »