Reviews for The Cupcake Slut
S L Siwik chapter 2 . 7/22/2012
Another epic chapter! You have a serious knack for comedy, which is a gift. I can't stop reading! is totally cradle robbing! So hot!
S L Siwik chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
This is BRILLIANT! Firstly, the opening grabbed me. Awesome opening. I laughed about ten times throughout this whole chapter. It was really well written, the jokes were hysterical. Not an information dump at all. I have no idea why this doesn't have more reviews b/c it deserves them!
most likely fried chapter 7 . 7/22/2012
Thank you guys! You're all awesome.
Arabea chapter 7 . 7/22/2012
I seriously, seriously want a Pat. He is so utterly perfect. And this story was so wonderfully quirky and happy, and I loved it. This is the kind of relationship I want to have someday. Except, he'd have to be taller. I'm probably about 3 inches taller than Pat. Hahaha. )
LunarRaven13 chapter 7 . 7/21/2012
Perfect ending! Well actually the perfect ending would be no ending but this is about as close as it gets otherwise! Well done! I hope you have another story in the works because I'll be looking for it!
Guest chapter 6 . 7/6/2012
Yes. I am totally ready.
Eipur chapter 6 . 7/5/2012
my insides are like the gooey mess of a chocolate lava cake, so filled with sappiness and happiness whenever i read your updates. 3
kalinaBruhh chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
omg im in love with this!
Somedaymydreamswillcome chapter 5 . 7/2/2012
This is literally the cutest thing I have seen in a while! I just absolutely adore the characters!
buttercup123 chapter 5 . 7/2/2012
I just found your story, and I totally love itttt! Great job!
LunarRaven13 chapter 5 . 7/1/2012
YES! I love this story. I think it's so witty. Keep going! PLEASE!
chewychester chapter 3 . 7/1/2012
I have never squealed, but I have grinned like an idiot.
GR4YANG3L chapter 4 . 6/29/2012
I'm pretty sure I know what he'll do. *winkwinknudgenudge* It's blatantly OBVIOUS!

He'll learn to make cupcakes for Elle without unintentionally giving her food poisoning! :D haha

loved the story; it was so cute! xD I wish all guys could be like that *le sigh*

Oh yeah and my fave cupcake is a three way between red velvet and my brother's spicy-peppermint-cinnamon cupcakes and his mud pie ones ;3 yum
most likely fried chapter 4 . 6/26/2012
As soon as I can, my friend. As the next chapter is what puts the M in the M rating. I think. Also, I'm reviewing myself. Is that against the rules?
LunarRaven13 chapter 4 . 6/26/2012
I can guess! But I want to KNOW! Update soon! PLEASE!
96 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 Next »