Reviews for Serendipity
da oaf chapter 5 . 8/22/2012
in case you didn't know... its me. DUH. DO YOU LIKE THE NAME.

i'm calling perry pear instead of pey-pey. its better and i just came up with it. its fab. anyway, pear is a very mysterious creature. either that or i just read the first line. okay back to da storayyyyyy

"I was seven." WELL GUESS WHAT I'M SEVENTEEN NOW YOU OAF. MWAHAHAHA I WENT SHOPPING IT WAS FUNFUNFUNFFUN okay. anyway. AHHH JORDAN! JORDAN FROM MY STORAYYYYYY! HE'S COOL BEANS. jk hes not from my story. he's probably still a koolkat though.

"field trips" hHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA why is that funny. okay anyway (im saying that a lot...) anyway (ARGH) why is that 6 year old voiced like a grown woman!? that was weirdly worded. omg. but still. thats freaky man.

wait why did she call him Paris... IS THAT HIS REAL NAME IS PERRY JUST A FAKE NAME OMG PEAR YOU ARE SNEAKAAAAY

Patiently, I reply, "I guard you." HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA THAT WAS INSANELY FUNNY FOR SOME REASON. I CAN IMAGINE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

Jordan's eyes cut to the fuming Clover as he devours his ice cream. HAHAHAHAHAA JORDAN IS DEF AWESOME

how did you come up with wind sprite? hahaha so fantasy-ish. me like.

He notices Jordan next to me. "Don't be rude, Perry. Introduce us!" YEAH PEAR DONT BE RUDE. sorry that has no relevance to the review i just wanted to say pear again.

[I watch this silent exchange bemusedly.

Suddenly they pull out of the handshake and high-five each other with a resounding slap.

"I like this guy!" they declare simultaneously. Then they break into hysterical laughter.] HAHAHAHAHAHAHA MAN I LOVE THESE TWO. THEY'RE HILARIOUS

wow in pear's eyes clover is really unlikable hahahaha. oh well. FIFTY SHADES OF GREY jk he does not seem like that guy... even though i have clue what the guy in 50 shades of puke is like. whatevs.

SO EXCITED FOR NEW CHAPTER UPDATESOOOOOOOOOOOn

kthxbai
Reeech Beeetch chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
I must say it's a very intriguing prologue, different from what I've been accustomed to reading. Written well too. Will definitely read on. Good luck - or maybe you don't need it anymore ;-)
JesusWalkedOnWater chapter 5 . 7/31/2012
Ahhhh! Finally! I have been on edge just waiting for this chapter! I am SOOOOOOOO excited you updated. Please update soon! I truly do enjoy this story. Hope you can keep up the great work!
Link's Bromance chapter 5 . 7/31/2012
Cool you updated!
Okay so...first of all the guys' convo is a leeetle unrealistic...like...I mean guys don't talk like that nor burst into laughter after saying "I like this guy" But it's okay it's minor.
Woah so Jason is here...I hope he gets into a fight with Perry. I would ADORE that. (Yeah ik I'm weird, but I'm serious! Please make them fight! If not I will find time to write a fanfict on this story about them brawling. JK. I'm not that crazy XD) Why is Clover so snappy? :( Poor Perry the Platypus. He sounds like a nice guy. Maybe kinda strange in a sense but, he's nice. About him being girly, well yeah he seems like the real sensitive kind like *cough* Darren *cough* (no offense) but I don't think he is like *cough* Chickenboy *cough* straight out girly. I understand how he would suddenly be irritated at everything if he fails at one thing - thats like...me...lol.
I do like the backstory though, because there is an angel! And do I love angels. :D Oh, I still haven't named my angel friend. Any suggestions what I should name him? :D
Heyoooo chapter 4 . 7/31/2012
I liked chapter 4 :D
Write moreeee!
Hopefully see you before the summer ends (:
Gogogo write! I like this story a lot (;
Guest chapter 4 . 7/4/2012
I was scared Clover would run away or something...but the end was so good :D
Reminds me of my own Guardian Angel :)
Lol I forgot all about the 55cents :P Haha but I see you everyday cuz ur my sister RIGHT *wink wink*? O_O Okay...uh yeah
Anyways, the whole conversation between the Muses was a little...uh no offense but it was like ... okay... yeah... alright ... cool...sorry I understand it's really hard to have 9 ppl talk at once but...idk
But the end was good too.
Just you wrote Creamily Yours, then Dreamily Yours XD Hoping to read another chapter soon!
CubiaK chapter 4 . 7/4/2012
Really good style, few mistakes and EPIC PLOT.
Love your plot.
peanuts and paydays chapter 4 . 7/4/2012
OHEMGEE WHAT. HE'S HER GUARDIAN! What's a guardian. BAHA.

Wow what if Aunt Rena was evil! That would be a total shocker and twist! Okay. Maybe not. But WHAT IF HUHHHHH. Suggestion ;)

Anyway, C-dawg's found a 3 leaf clover! OH NO C-DAWG. WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN? IS PERRY GOING TO PROTECT YOU FROM ALL THAT STUFF? IS HE YOUR LOVE? BUT WHAT ABOUT ANNA? IS ANNA THE EVIL ONE? IS ONE OF HER FRIENDS THE EVIL ONE? OHEMGEEEEE. SQUEALS.

lawl. okay. So Jordan got to speak in this chapter! hahah i hope he plays a huge role he sounds supah-cool.

also I like how all 8 of her best friends (thats a lot of best friends by the way... hahaha) shout "what" in unison. thats pretty interesting bahahah

also! new nickname for perry: Pey-pey! i took out the r's! Isn't it fantastic!

updatesoooooooonkthanksbye
JesusWalkedOnWater chapter 4 . 7/4/2012
Thanks. I LOVED the end of this chapter! Jsyk, don't rush the ideas that come to you and then put them on the website, you mite wanna change something later. I've done that once...or twice and really regretted it. Well, thank you for updating and checking out my story, it means a lot. Please update soon.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/4/2012
Great chapter The Siege i really enjoyed it. Sorry I didn't get chance to log in but its De'Forrest speaking. Perry being Clover's guardian seems really interesting and I'm eager to find out what being a guardian truly means. Its also funny to watch the development of Anna's cruch on Perry.
JesusWalkedOnWater chapter 3 . 7/1/2012
O. My. GOSH! This was AMAZING! You are an excellent writer but I think you downgrade yourself a little too much. I really have been waiting for this chapter. Your welcome for being my first reviewer. Can you check out my story, Remember Me. I've been working VERY hard on it.
peanuts and paydays chapter 3 . 6/30/2012
ZOMG THIS IS OFFICIALLY MY FAVORITE CHAPTER BECAUSE OF THE HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL REFERENCE. WE'RE ALLLL IN THIS TOGETHER BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH WE'RE ALL STARS AND WE SEE THAT... WILDCATS IN THE SOMETHING WAVE YOUR HANDS UP IN THE AIR.

okay whatever. gosh stop interrupting me while i'm reminiscing about hsm.

Now what is it with Perry the platypus? btdubs i have totally found the best nickname for clover. i shall now refer to clover as c-dawg. i was going to do cloves but thats what i nicknamed the story. so. ISN'T IT GREAT. and perry is just platypus because seriously. i dont even watch phineas and ferb...

anyway. is perry going to date anna or c-dawg? i really can't tell. I wonder if his roommates going to get involved! GET THIS ROOMMATE INVOLVED. well maybe not. I don't know. man. this is totes intriguing!

loved the mini article hahaha. sounded like something i'd read on yahoo or something. hey is platypus going to be like a person with weird magical stuff? maybe i've been watching too much merlin. but like Blessed is always capitalized and stuff. HEY WHAT HAPPENED TO PLATYPUS.

this chapter did not suck i enjoyed looking into the mind of platypus.

guuuuurl you bettah update soooooooon!
kbye.
Pzychotic chapter 3 . 6/30/2012
It's so much easier to review!
Anyways I am not a lazy butt! D':
Okay thanks for clearing that up :) But yeah I'm glad you like the Muses XD

So my review for this chap:
Perry the platypus is mysterious O_o Spying on the Muses like that -_- Using them for the Blessed's luck? Jerkface! Just kidding, he's your character so I better learn how to get along with him. Tell him I said "...salut Paris, comment allez-vous? tu parles francais? parce que tu t'appelle Paris...comme la ville..." okay? Thanks. It would be pretty interesting if the views could keep alternating though. Yes girls ARE weird! IK I'm going to get a lot of hate but yeah I actually agree with Mr. Platypus. XD Looking forward to more chapters :) Btw, when did the accident happen? Sry I'm a little confused.
Kbeezy chapter 2 . 6/22/2012
Okay, so I definatly like how the story is going.:. Not as mysterious as I anticipated, which is good.

I agree with links bromance how all eight personalities seem hard to portray on one chapter...

As for perry, tell me more! I want to know more about his background...

I hope that clover doesn't blame herself. It's kinda confusing, because in the prologue it talks about how she knows someone murdered her mom, but in the first chapter she is blaming herself.

We definatly need to make plans for this summer! Im pretty busy until july though
peanuts and paydays chapter 2 . 6/19/2012
OHEMGEEE. SQUEALS. LAWL. okay let me read. cereally.

uh huh uh huh... DAINTILY! whatevs. all your main characters are always so daintiful hhahaa. thats not even a word. whatever bro.

HAHAHHAAHAHAHA I LOVE HOW HER FIRST NAME IS SO LIKE DIFFERENT BUT HER LAST NAME IS SMITH. WHAT A NORMAL LAST NAME! WOW THAT'S A FIRST.. A NORMAL NAME!

I want a haven-tree... buy me one.

JASON! ;)

uh oh whats the story with jason? hmmm?

she pokes her own cheek... interesting. very interesting indeed.

wow CASSIE! WHAT A NORMAL NAME!

AND MEREDITH. AND TESS!

O scarlette.

LUCY! JANE! HOLLY? ANNA? WOW 7 NORMAL NAMES! bahaha. just kidding i don't really care.

haha is perry the main love interest? or the killer? i so have to know.

WAIT WHAT THATS IT. YOU MUST GIVE ME MORE. WRITE NOW. WHO CARES ABOUT SATS.

demanding words... HAHA