Reviews for Memories
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
This is actually really good! Haha, as for cliches, I think we all have a time when we put them in our stories. Please continue!

Freya Skye. [In somewhat a rush so I can't log in XD;;]
zZTaigaz chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
Hehe well first off I am not really a person who can give you great advice in my own opinion so I will just say what came to my mind when I read this story.

Even though some of the contents that you stated were clich├ęd, this first chapter was still good! Reading this story made me see that a person's emotions can affect their actions very easily which caused the accident with Natsu. It was really sad to see her only friend die in an attempt to save her. I also despised the girls who decided to bully Aki because of her exterior features that made her different from everyone. However, I believe Aki could have become stronger if she just tried to stick up for her self.

Overall, I would like to see what happens next if you happen to update. Continue to write and get better but then again I am a rookie as well so I can't tell you how to write. I hope this short review helped you in a way and I wish you luck in the future! ( _)b

- ZzTaigaz