Reviews for Eyes
Luna's Child chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
Wow...I cannot find the right words to describe how amazing this poem was. I can really feel the emotion radiating off of it, and I was able to relate it to my own relationship :3.

Great work, you are truly a very talented writer.
The Autumn Queen chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
I love the way you've written this. Your rhythm is nice and flowy, gentle but not the sort that puts someone to sleep but rather keeps them (or me :)) engaged. And your word choices are good as well. I was a little tentative from your summary, but it works far better within the actual context than I had first expected.

Just one thing:

[If eyes are windows to the soul,/ Then your soul is absolutely beautiful./ Because when I look into your eyes,] - I'd have a comma or just the line break between beautiful and because, because it reads as though it continues on. That's also the reason I didn't particularly like its use in the summary. A very nitty gritty thing. :)
Velvet Vixen chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
That was a beautiful poem! :) I liked the focus on the eyes and the exploration of the depth of expression they can give which made it very personal but also I think people could relate to it. I also liked the structure you used - sometimes repeating phrases or words almost as if the poem was a collection of different moments in time. Very nice! :)
this wild abyss chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
[From the Review Marathon, link in profile]

I like the way this person's eyes are described because it showed that this narrator has strong emotions for this person. And I liked your word choice because it was original and really conveyed what sort of person was being described. I got a good feel for his/her personality.