Reviews for My Oriental Mate
Pissed off chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
Ok what the hell is this? Why are there so any Asian stereotypes? Do you know how offensive this is? No not all Asians are petite thin and flat chested. And not all Asians have rice eyes. Also, not all Asians are Chinese ok. Just because she's Asians he automatically assumes that's she's Chinese. This story is trash and this is why I hate Americans.
Blanche chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
I hope that you'll continue this story. I want more! When the princess will grow up and she and wilhelm will meet after asdfgh years and fall in love! The story is unique and I love it very much! Good Luck! I wish you the best xoxo
BlueRaccoonAnne chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
Gah I love this oneshot soo much! Could you please expand on this idea and make it a story because I can't help but anticipate to learn about what happens to these characters in the future!
fanfictionuser chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
Please please please write a sequel when you have the time! It has so much potential. I've reread this one shot 5 times : )
amy.a.curtis.5 chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
That was a funny and cute story.
AlysonSerenaStone chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
I found this story to be very entertaining. It made me laugh and was very cute. The world you set up here was very cool. Great work!
Nightesaur chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
Wow. Want to at least give us a snapshot of what how they meet later on? It would be like a one-shot with two chapters. lol.
thedeathrose chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
I loved it! But I wish you wrote more and made this in to a really book. I would love to see if they were ever going to see each other ever again.
bubublacz chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
Oh please continue this! : I love the story.. huhuhuhuhu...
Madame Jenn chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
I enjoyed this story. It was cute and light. And I kind of wish there was more.

BUT I wanted to point out that, in the US at least (I don't know where you're from), the term "oriental" is kind of offensive when used to describe a person. It has a history of marginalizing people from Asian decent. It CAN be used to describe things like artifacts and art, though.

I don't mean to be rude about it or anything, but I just wanted to let you know for future reference and stuff. There are lots of API and South Asian readers out there!
jiaolin93 chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
I wish this was more than a oneshot.
The Odiferous Trump chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
I liked the story and the ending but I found it really worrying that he would attempt to kill an innocent child just because she was asian. O.o I hope that when his mate is older he will have become a much better person and that his mate has a fierce personality so she can beat the crap out of him if he does anything racist like that again lmao. :3
mia aurora chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
haha so cute.I kinda wonder if there will be continuation of this ?
opipl chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
You should create a sequel one-shot, where the baby is grown up and Wilheim and her find each other. That would be so amazing! I love this stpry and its my absolute favorite! Keep writing
Guest chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Love this story! Would like to read more of it if possible :D
39 | Page 1 .. Last Next »