Reviews for My Oriental Mate
BlueRaccoonAnne chapter 1 . 2/16
Gah I love this oneshot soo much! Could you please expand on this idea and make it a story because I can't help but anticipate to learn about what happens to these characters in the future!
fanfictionuser chapter 1 . 1/11
Please please please write a sequel when you have the time! It has so much potential. I've reread this one shot 5 times : )
amy.a.curtis.5 chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
That was a funny and cute story.
AlysonSerenaStone chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
I found this story to be very entertaining. It made me laugh and was very cute. The world you set up here was very cool. Great work!
Nightesaur chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
Wow. Want to at least give us a snapshot of what how they meet later on? It would be like a one-shot with two chapters. lol.
thedeathrose chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
I loved it! But I wish you wrote more and made this in to a really book. I would love to see if they were ever going to see each other ever again.
bubublacz chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
Oh please continue this! : I love the story.. huhuhuhuhu...
Madame Jenn chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
I enjoyed this story. It was cute and light. And I kind of wish there was more.

BUT I wanted to point out that, in the US at least (I don't know where you're from), the term "oriental" is kind of offensive when used to describe a person. It has a history of marginalizing people from Asian decent. It CAN be used to describe things like artifacts and art, though.

I don't mean to be rude about it or anything, but I just wanted to let you know for future reference and stuff. There are lots of API and South Asian readers out there!
jiaolin93 chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
I wish this was more than a oneshot.
The Odiferous Trump chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
I liked the story and the ending but I found it really worrying that he would attempt to kill an innocent child just because she was asian. O.o I hope that when his mate is older he will have become a much better person and that his mate has a fierce personality so she can beat the crap out of him if he does anything racist like that again lmao. :3
mia aurora chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
haha so cute.I kinda wonder if there will be continuation of this ?
opipl chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
You should create a sequel one-shot, where the baby is grown up and Wilheim and her find each other. That would be so amazing! I love this stpry and its my absolute favorite! Keep writing
Guest chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Love this story! Would like to read more of it if possible :D
heal me forever chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
wow i always have athing to see dat mating wid babies :P i love it :)
GraceSaader chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
definetly not racist. It was realistic and it captured the main characters thoughts quite clearly. Great job.
37 | Page 1 .. Last Next »