Reviews for My Oriental Mate
ShadowInTheWriter chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
too lazy to sign in as always. I emailed you back! And I love this. It was so cute but I wish you could have made it longer like that he comes back and sees how different everything is. XD But it was so cute.
Montara chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
You left me wanting to know more about their love story. Hope you'll write a sequel. Thank you for sharing!
Sonichii chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
Oh whooa, that was.. that was some good procrastination. I liked it and found it quite entertaining. The story as a whole was good. But one nitpick was the grammar and tenses.. throughout the story you kinda changed from past to present and just small things. Maybe you could re-edit it? It was only small things, but they kind of disrupt the flow of the story.. Apart from that, I loved it! Yay for the pup being Asian. By golly, you have to continue this story. Ahaha, please, please, please? It's so interesting and I love how you've included Koreans into this! (I'm not Korean.) Anywho, that really was a great read. Just maybe read over it again and fix some stuff up. (:
C.Turtle chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
Please tell me that there is more to this one shot because with your writing it would be one hell of a good story!
49 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4