Reviews for Yes, Majesty?
HeyHeyHey chapter 7 . 1/16/2013
Sera! When are you posting your next chapter? :'(
doodleprincess chapter 7 . 12/13/2012
I liked reading your newest chapter! Keep on writing Sera!
KattyJay chapter 7 . 11/20/2012
How is she going to shoot a bow while in a corset? And who is the love interest, Rouge and Noble?
Oh, and I demand you write.
KattyJay chapter 6 . 11/20/2012
I don't know if the fact you didn't describe Rouge very well was on purpose. I like him. But she should have hurt him. Just a little.
KattyJay chapter 5 . 11/20/2012
I like Sharp. But I don't see how this story is going to be a romance, as she is obsessed with her dead lover.
KattyJay chapter 4 . 11/20/2012
WHAT IS IN THE BOX!?
Oh, and nicely done.
Also, how to you do the page breaks? The dots? Everytime I try something Fictionpress eats it.
KattyJay chapter 2 . 11/20/2012
Okay, you caught my attention. I am interested how she got from running away with a 'not-vampire' noble to sloshed in a pub. Just a note, you explained Pagans as kind of pathetic dancers around a fire; doesn't bring a whole lot of fear, than suddenly the Pub Keeper is terrified of her. She needs to be more drunk or just angrier for that scene to make sense.
Please continue. I want to get to know Sharp.
Bookworm chapter 7 . 11/18/2012
So on a random procrastination move from studying I found this and proceeded to read all that you have so far with an eagerness of one waking up on Christmas morning looking for presents! I love it and can't wait for the next update!
SweetChoco71 chapter 7 . 11/18/2012
Well, well, well. You've finally updated. I like the whole concept of Sharp going against her values and morals for money and revenge. Rogue's character is kind of...weird...and Kiernan, well there's probably only one word to describe him. So yeah, this chapter was interesting. We get to learn more about the characters.
DarlingLiquids chapter 7 . 11/17/2012
I'm glad you're back. There's something about Rogue that intrigues me. I'm looking forward to finding out more about him. And Kiernan is just...I can't put him in words, but I give you props for being able to. I love Sharp's rebellious attitude. She is one hell of a badass and I enjoy every moment of it. You're an awesome writer, keep at it!
Requiem in the Night chapter 7 . 11/17/2012
Oh, beautiful Sera, I'm so happy you're back. And with another fantastic chapter. I loved that intro with Rogue; his thoughts of Sharp are fascinating and completely spot on. I wonder if Sharp heard that he called her vulnerable... She'd probably kill him with one of her arrows. Right between the eyes. And then sell his thorax. That's right. Story allusion.

Another scene with the dreaded corset... Oh, Sharp. She cracks me up. I loved the whole "porcelain doll" idea, as opposed to the stealthy assassin. It's getting her to do what she hates most-BE one of the court. What better way to get to Sharp? Haha, can't even imagine how upset she'll be once she gets in there...

And Kiernan? Wow, boy. Just... wow. It's such a sexy way to end the chapter, and it makes me want to know more about His Majesty. Four women... Damn. That's impressive. And so well written, Sera. You make me jealous. Thank you for updating (seriously, made my day), and I'll be eagerly awaiting the next.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/9/2012
Heeeey. My friend sent me here months ago.. I really like your novel! But how come you haven't posted a new chapter since I first read the novel? Post one fast pleaaase. :)
me chapter 5 . 8/27/2012
Good story but you take too long to get to the point
doodleprincess chapter 6 . 8/17/2012
Aha! I think I MIGHT know who he actually is... :D
Imma be following you couz, and imma tell others of course. :)
doodleprincess chapter 5 . 8/17/2012
I was confused how she was randomly back at the tavern again, but I got it after I viewed the next chapter? Man, I was hoping to see what's in the box right away! But I shall be patient (I'm writing comments while reading, so...)
I thought you wouldn't say what's in the box, but you did! And I was right!
38 | Page 1 .. Last Next »