Reviews for War
Nice. Post again soon
korkdude chapter 6 . 10/24/2012
continue duh.
Do Play With Fire chapter 4 . 8/6/2012
I do not think there is really much to review in this chapter. It is not outstanding or terrible, but I felt like I had to say something.
Do Play With Fire chapter 3 . 8/6/2012
Did you really have to have the whole list of where everybody was because it is not like anyone is going to remember it word for word, and if this is only a teen rating, then why is there so much sex?
Do Play With Fire chapter 2 . 8/6/2012
Sure, I will continue reading. This is interesting.
Do Play With Fire chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Here is an answer to your note. I thought that it was interesting, but I am afraid that it is going to get gory in the near future.
Rogue Energizer Bunny chapter 4 . 7/8/2012
BLOCK PARAGRAPH! Kill it dead!

Nobody's gonna read that either. Too big.

I like this! Keep it up!
Rogue Energizer Bunny chapter 3 . 7/8/2012
Nobody's gonna read that roster. I'd give it in narrative summary, if there's anything super important about it. Better yet, in internal monologue.

YAY SEXYTIMES.
korkdude chapter 4 . 7/4/2012
I hope you continue because this is one awesome story. I hope you get it published.
Hellstorm901 chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
It seems good so far, keep it up.
Rogue Energizer Bunny chapter 2 . 6/20/2012
I definitely like this. The tone seems more relaxed than your other stories, and the barcodes are interesting. Update soon!

-REB
Rogue Energizer Bunny chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
I LIKE IT UPDATE SOON.

*goes to pee*
TinfoilKnight chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
First review! I win! Muahahaha... I have no life. Love your profile pic, by the way.

"Most of us already knew ten ways that a person could be killed, although I will admit, they were noisy and very messy." Somebody lock me in a hospital, I laughed at that line. It is a little awkward, though - maybe change 'that a person could be killed' to 'to kill a person'?

Strawberry moonshine. LOL. There's something about this chapter that's so weidly hilarious. Nice start, I'm loving it. :)

Update soon! -TK