Reviews for Shapes in the Snow
ImmanenceEnsured chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
Hmn, this is a bit mean. I really enjoyed it and it was very, very well-written, but posting it as a separate oneshot gave me hope. And that hope was crushed in a very cruel but slow and bittersweet way. I don't know which one I like better - being happy or being crushed - but this was awesome still. Very beautiful.
Skyless11 chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Awwwwwww! The last sentence is so sad... it made my eyes tear... nope no crying, but I think that getting watery eyes from a grown man should be enough xD
goudacheese chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Cliches are not so bad when they're well done, and in my opinion this was so well done. Sad, but I like that sometimes. God, okay, I just really love your very last paragraph in this story - it just. I don't even know, I can't even explain it, but the - "I look, and feel so old" just. It hurts, the whole thing hurts, but in a good way, you know?
the old contemptible chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Quite good, this one. I've said earlier that your best works are your one-shots, and this is no exception.

I'm always willing to forgive a well-written cliche, and this certainly is one. The descriptions of amnesia feel more real than hackneyed, and the whole atmosphere feels like a gay version of "Away From Her".

Anyway, keep writing and I'll keep reading, etc.
Honunjama chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Dude, this pains my heart! You can take that in a good way:)

(you type with your eyes closed! how the kcuf do you do that?)

Suki
PalindromeIsntOne chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
I thought I should actually, you know, review something because...ha.

Right.

I like this piece. I really love the protagonist's response (forgot name) to 'Food?' That was done lovely. And the little section with the bird. Little things meaning such big things, you just capture the feel of that.

Yeah, amnesia is done a lot, but I don't feel you overdid it.

'Out for a smoke, he'd said. "Those things'll kill ya," I said.' Nice.
GreenGrass1 chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
It is sad. All kinds of history and memories being wiped out in a single fall, within ten minutes. I can see the connection with Quartz Underfoot - they are both dealing with the theme of loss.
oliven888 chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
sometimes sad will be good for us. thank u for ur good dtory.
Aletiah chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
Aw, so sad :( But why just a one-shot? Good stories should be long :)

I wan't to know what happens next!