Reviews for Ritual Girl
ChuckyDoll chapter 48 . 7/3/2013
So, for once, Paige is taking things into her own hands. What month is it by this point?
Ethan chapter 39 . 7/1/2013
WHAT. I forsee queen Moira being the mastermind instead of the mentor. Secret tunnel to the outside world anyone?
Alison R Bradley chapter 43 . 6/27/2013
Ahhh, this is so good. I really love how you've conveyed the progression of the blind faith she's had her entire life as it becomes increasingly laced with doubt. It makes her development as a character believable, as it wouldn't make sense for her thinking to do a complete 180 in a matter of days haha. I can't wait to read the rest of this.
ChuckyDoll chapter 42 . 6/24/2013
So the Pill isn't so effective, hmm?
ChuckyDoll chapter 41 . 6/20/2013
Couldn't she have just hid the pill in her mouth (between her teeth and cheek) and then asked to be excused to the bathroom? That way, she could have avoided the pill.
Brittany chapter 40 . 6/4/2013
Write more!
Brittany chapter 40 . 5/26/2013
I need more! What happens? Write more!
MysticNight chapter 39 . 5/15/2013
Wow amazing two chapters things are really starting to kick off I sense can't wait for the next one please don't make me wait too long :) Great as ever take care MN
SparrowLilies chapter 2 . 5/14/2013
Oh my...
FayeColwen chapter 39 . 5/14/2013
MORE. NOW. No, I'm kidding. Take your time. I'm just gonna go do what I always do after reading a chapter... lay down on my bed and cry until a new chapter comes out.
Curlysquirt95 chapter 39 . 5/14/2013
I know you wanted to end with a cliffhanger, but can you please make your chapters longer? It takes away the flow of the story and I sometimes have a hard time remembering what's happening. The story is great so far, as always.
FayeColwen chapter 37 . 5/5/2013
I NEED an update. Now. Or I'll die a painful death. So there.
Mystic Night chapter 36 . 5/3/2013
Please can it be a longer chapter next time :) its getting really good and the wait is almost painful. Great chapter as always take care MN
myheart4you chapter 23 . 5/1/2013
IM SO CONFUSED. I feel like these last two chapters have been important, but I have NO idea what's going on. You're still an excellent writer, I'm just stupid.
myheart4you chapter 22 . 5/1/2013
Okay... So... What side is the Queen on?
131 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »