Reviews for Ritual Girl
ChuckyDoll chapter 2 . 7/5/2013
"Agatha didn't scream through the burning. She was stronger than most of the ones Paige had seen before; she didn't even squirm as the flames licked her feet and started searing her hair."

Is this due to the Pills, for some reason? I went back to reread this.
Guest chapter 48 . 7/3/2013
*screams* update soon! I love this story, can't wait for the next chapter. :)
ChuckyDoll chapter 48 . 7/3/2013
So, for once, Paige is taking things into her own hands. What month is it by this point?
Ethan chapter 39 . 7/1/2013
WHAT. I forsee queen Moira being the mastermind instead of the mentor. Secret tunnel to the outside world anyone?
Alison R Bradley chapter 43 . 6/27/2013
Ahhh, this is so good. I really love how you've conveyed the progression of the blind faith she's had her entire life as it becomes increasingly laced with doubt. It makes her development as a character believable, as it wouldn't make sense for her thinking to do a complete 180 in a matter of days haha. I can't wait to read the rest of this.
ChuckyDoll chapter 42 . 6/24/2013
So the Pill isn't so effective, hmm?
ChuckyDoll chapter 41 . 6/20/2013
Couldn't she have just hid the pill in her mouth (between her teeth and cheek) and then asked to be excused to the bathroom? That way, she could have avoided the pill.
Brittany chapter 40 . 6/4/2013
Write more!
Brittany chapter 40 . 5/26/2013
I need more! What happens? Write more!
MysticNight chapter 39 . 5/15/2013
Wow amazing two chapters things are really starting to kick off I sense can't wait for the next one please don't make me wait too long :) Great as ever take care MN
SparrowLilies chapter 2 . 5/14/2013
Oh my...
MissMikaylaRyan119 chapter 39 . 5/14/2013
MORE. NOW. No, I'm kidding. Take your time. I'm just gonna go do what I always do after reading a chapter... lay down on my bed and cry until a new chapter comes out.
Curlysquirt95 chapter 39 . 5/14/2013
I know you wanted to end with a cliffhanger, but can you please make your chapters longer? It takes away the flow of the story and I sometimes have a hard time remembering what's happening. The story is great so far, as always.
MissMikaylaRyan119 chapter 37 . 5/5/2013
I NEED an update. Now. Or I'll die a painful death. So there.
Mystic Night chapter 36 . 5/3/2013
Please can it be a longer chapter next time :) its getting really good and the wait is almost painful. Great chapter as always take care MN
133 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »