Reviews for Ritual Girl
myheart4you chapter 21 . 5/1/2013
I'm slightly confused... What's going to happen instead of her dying?

It'll prolly be explained later.

This is SUCH a captivating story.
myheart4you chapter 19 . 5/1/2013
THE PILLS MAKE THEM SEE STUFF WHAT IS THIS

How the f*ck do you come up with this crap? Crap being totally good, trust me.

Soo. People aren't perfect? I was wondering about that, how they made the skin perfect.
myheart4you chapter 18 . 5/1/2013
So, I love the way you write. It's really great.
This chapter made me want to go off about politics but I don't want to talk about it because those types of debates last forever. And don't get me started on religion...

Anyway; I just realized that they seriously control hormones? Dumb. Would ruin a first kiss for sure.

PAIGE listen to Mott. You don't have to die.
myheart4you chapter 17 . 5/1/2013
Awesomeness. Seriously, that was the least cliche description of a kiss that I've read, which is amazing. Seriously, all kissing scenes in books are the same.

PAIGE YOU ARE not GOING TO BE BURNED AT THE STAKE.

Yeah, I get that the book has other elements, but that in particular bothers me.
myheart4you chapter 14 . 5/1/2013
I would not be able to enjoy my free time if I were to burn at the stake. Seriously, my worst possible deaths would be either that or drowning. I don't know how Paige does it, except that perhaps she's used to seeing it happen and she's in denial.

That exam/procedure sounds uncomfortable. Seriously, I hate going to the doctors as well, and then... Just... Ugh. I still don't get why there has to be a girl burning at the stake in the first place.
myheart4you chapter 13 . 5/1/2013
Holy crap... What did she mean by that? OMIGOD, seriously I'm glad I don't have to wait for you to update.

You're so good and implementing suspense and foreshadowing into your book, something I can't do well :p
myheart4you chapter 12 . 4/29/2013
I noticed last chapter that she questioned why the Ritual Girl is even needed. I wonder that myself.
myheart4you chapter 11 . 4/29/2013
Crap. I knew it. Well, I would kill myself too, if I were in that position.
myheart4you chapter 10 . 4/29/2013
Well, shit. I'm pretty sure Paige is going to be Ritual Girl now, isn't she?

I seriously can't stop reading this. It makes me sick to think about them being burned on the stake. I was thinking that their had to be a more humane way to publicly kill them, but then I realized that burning is symbolic and ritual-ish, haha.

I really like how you describe their society. It's quite interesting to me, and it seems like it may actually happen, which is the scary part 0.o
ChuckyDoll chapter 36 . 4/29/2013
Well, that was kind of a filler.
RunningwithShadows chapter 3 . 4/18/2013
Another good chapter. A little slow-moving, although I'm sure that's intended to build suspense for what's to come! Happy writing!
RunningwithShadows chapter 2 . 4/17/2013
Sorry it took so long to return. But once again you've caught my interest, such an interesting storyline. And again, you're writing is very good! Can't wait to see what happens next!
Mystic Nite chapter 35 . 4/5/2013
Hey :)
great new chapter, looking forward to the next one and I'm pretty sure things are going to get even more Interesting from now on. Can't wait. Take care hope your well MN
thestoryreader chapter 35 . 4/3/2013
yesterday I was whining about lack of updates and today a wild update appeared so I'm quite happy :D
I like how Mott is slowly pushing Paige out of the notions she has developed through her time in this depressing society.
What.If.Nobody.Hears chapter 35 . 4/3/2013
Aaaaand we're back... Yay! I have to say, today was an exciting day for stories to be updated! Two of my favorites were given new installments after a loooong time in between! *happy happy happy*

Ooh... Paige and Mott breaking the rules...! This will only lead to more trouble, I'm sure. First it's a roll, then a whole meal, and before you know it the whole system is unraveling and Paige is in the middle of it all and... and...

Ahem. My apologies. I got ahead of myself. I'm sure by now I'm being repetitive by saying how much I love this story and your writing and can't wait to find out what happens next. But, yeah, I said it anyway. :)
131 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »