Reviews for Ritual Girl
thestoryreader chapter 35 . 4/3/2013
yesterday I was whining about lack of updates and today a wild update appeared so I'm quite happy :D
I like how Mott is slowly pushing Paige out of the notions she has developed through her time in this depressing society.
What.If.Nobody.Hears chapter 35 . 4/3/2013
Aaaaand we're back... Yay! I have to say, today was an exciting day for stories to be updated! Two of my favorites were given new installments after a loooong time in between! *happy happy happy*

Ooh... Paige and Mott breaking the rules...! This will only lead to more trouble, I'm sure. First it's a roll, then a whole meal, and before you know it the whole system is unraveling and Paige is in the middle of it all and... and...

Ahem. My apologies. I got ahead of myself. I'm sure by now I'm being repetitive by saying how much I love this story and your writing and can't wait to find out what happens next. But, yeah, I said it anyway. :)
MysticNight chapter 34 . 3/15/2013
Hi Ellie :)
How are you? Its been a while and I was just wondering if there is going to be anymore to this story as I have really enjoyed it so far and would love to read the rest. Sorry if I sound pushy I dont mean to.
Take care MN
alexi chapter 34 . 2/27/2013
Its been so long since you updated...
MagicWords chapter 7 . 2/11/2013
Great build up in this chapter. I felt Paige's dread when she believed she was Ritual Girl, and breathed an equal sigh of relief when it was actually Ingrid who took on the role. Whew.

Loved Mott's back story. You're really good with characterization. And your writing is great, too. Very descriptive!

Can't wait to read more when I can!

MW
ChuckyDoll chapter 33 . 1/5/2013
Nice euphemisms for sex
thestoryreader chapter 32 . 12/19/2012
I can't login for some reason. Oh well.
I love the chapter title and the parents' discussion. It'd be fun if one of Paige's parents turned out to be a Theorist...
What.If.Nobody.Hears chapter 32 . 12/16/2012
Wow! This was a lovely chapter. I especially liked that conversation at the end... very sweet. Great job!
Guest chapter 32 . 12/16/2012
This is brilliant, I need more.
SingLikeNo1IsListening chapter 31 . 12/5/2012
I love this story. A lot. I also love that you are a fellow Nano-er! That made me happy as well. You have somthing really good going on here, and I can't wait to see what will happen next!
Gloria A.
yourstruly901 chapter 31 . 12/4/2012
Very deep chapter! Thoroughly enjoyed it! Aww so sweet of Mott... :D
ChuckyDoll chapter 31 . 12/1/2012
I didn't feel like logging in. This chapter was cute.
What.If.Nobody.Hears chapter 31 . 12/1/2012
I liked the bit about Valentine's Day. Sweet.

Nobody
myheart4you chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
This seems a lot like the book Matched and the book The Giver. But that's okay, it's still good :)
thestoryreader chapter 29 . 11/26/2012
Haha, I have a twitter made in 2010 and I still don't use it too much.
This chapter isn't eventful, but it's quite deep. I like it!
133 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »