Reviews for Ritual Girl
MagicWords chapter 6 . 11/15/2012
In one part you wrote Mott's name as "Moss." Probably just an auto-correct.

Sort of a filler chapter, but I am still intrigued.
MagicWords chapter 5 . 11/15/2012
Aww, that end was so cute. They love each other. But she's going to be picked as Ritual Girl, huh? She won't get to be with him. He'll be placed with somebody else. Sad :(
MagicWords chapter 4 . 11/15/2012
Lovely chapter. You have such enticing characters. The parents seem a bit laid back, which is surprising to me in this community. However, this is so fun to read.
What.If.Nobody chapter 28 . 11/15/2012
Sorry that this took so long... I've been pretty busy.

Ooh, is this a dream? I think so. Probably is. Almost definitely is. I liked the nightmarish tone you gave it, the confusion and the flashback mixed into one. Very nice.

Nobody
MagicWords chapter 3 . 11/14/2012
So much like the Hunger Games and the Giver. However, I can tell that you are making this your own. Dystopian societies are so popular now, but uniqueness can still be found. Liking this, especially Mott :p
MagicWords chapter 2 . 11/14/2012
This was very good and intriguing. The word choice was excellent. I thought the last sentence was a little out of place though.
MagicWords chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Intriguing beginning! A few mistakes, but it did not distract from the characters you presented. Mott seems so cute. I love his name.
thestoryreader chapter 28 . 11/13/2012
At first I thought you had accidentally re-uploaded chapter 2. I don't really know what to make of this chapter. It seems to be one big nightmare with all those symbolic things and people: Ingrid, Nina, Founder Paige, the white ribbon, the river, Zara, the airplane, her hypothetical children.
It's quite overwhelming. And I've no idea why Agatha smiled...And why she drank soup - in chapter 2 she was eating a watermelon slice.
Well, that was intriguing :)
What.If.Nobody chapter 27 . 11/12/2012
I know, I know, I keep not logging in. But at least I'm still reviewing, right?

Ooh, so does this mean Ingrid was a Theorist as well? I wonder. Of course I'm going to keep reading until the end! I hope NaNo's going well...

Nobody
ChuckyDoll chapter 27 . 11/12/2012
I wonder what the lack of pill intake had to do with suicide...
thestoryreader chapter 27 . 11/12/2012
Wow! Now the story has 27 chapters and over 42 000! This is epic!
So Ingrid is a Theorist! GO THEORISTS!
I wonder why the ribbon is still there. Shouldn't the community's cleaners clean the river up and throw away all that trash?
I hope to see more of Nina, actually. It'd be nice if she plays a role in this story. It'd be awesome if Zachary and Penelope can make more appearances, but they're barely a year old, so I doubt they'd do much.
And I completely forgot about Paige's hypothetical children! What would happen to them?
This chapter answered some questions (like what was up with the Ritual Child - aka Nina), and it raised more questions. I love it!
yourstruly901 chapter 26 . 11/11/2012
I ABSOLUTELY love your book! And I agree, this chapter did lift a lot of cobwebs, yet the whole thing is still a mystery... Way to keep me on a cliff-hanger! (That is actually really hard to do. Being a little cynical, I can usually figure out what cliche is coming next.) Cannot wait until your next chapter! Write quickly!
Oboe Jenkins chapter 2 . 11/9/2012
So far I'm really liking your story. It reminds me of the giver. However I have one question why do they have sacrifices if there isn't religion?
What.If.Nobody chapter 26 . 11/8/2012
/Not logged in

I did like this chapter, even if it wasn't too exciting. Now I have the mystery of the pill ingredients to wonder about.

How far along in NaNo are you?
What.If.Nobody chapter 25 . 11/8/2012
. . - Not logged in (again!)

Wow, I was on the edge of my seat the whole time! Very well written, amazing. Good job! Keep it up!
131 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »