Reviews for The Paint on Her Hands
Nouveaux chapter 2 . 3/19/2013
I think that this is going to be a lovely, messed up story. The first chapter was a captivating way to start, but in the second, I was a little confused by the whole thing. So this guy in the first chapter is the guy she meets in the second? In any case, I really like your vocabulary and I like the whole creepy aura going on :D Oh, be careful not to make her glare too much. Tee-hee.
Deserthawk chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Damn. This was striking (in a good way). The descriptions and everything, it was so - vivid. Especially that way she stood on his grave and laughed. The atmosphere kind of reminds me of Poe, it's so dark (also her name), except there's more emotion? I can't quite explain it. You describe people very well too. So did Layth commit suicide? Perhaps to get away from his sister? Or will I just have to keep reading. Terrent and Vyn's relationship kind of scares me (okay, a lot). As if they're going to end up killing/torturing each other or something. At the same time, I feel like they deserve each other... The 'paint' in your title is evoking blood for me...

Good job!